The one with their first date.

On the entire drive from Hardik's place to my house, I couldn't stop smiling.

Everything felt so right.
It was too good to be true.

I got home and mum and dad were already ready for our dinner.

I texted Hardik that I would text him after dinner.

Dinner went well. I told mum and dad all about the tour, ofcourse, leaving out the details about me and Hardik.

At about 11 at night, we were back home and and I was in my room, changed into my pyjamas, lying on my bed, texting Hardik.

Reva: Heyy.

I received a reply within about 2 minutes.

Hot stuff: Hey. How was dinner?

I quickly typed an answer.

Reva: Dinner was great. We went to this really nice restaurant. We should go there sometime.

He texted back immediately.

Hot stuff: Sure ;) What about tomorrow? What do you wanna do?

Reva: I don't know, anything is okay.

Hot stuff: How about we go to the movies? You pick which one. Since, I picked the exorcist, last time.

Reva: Sounds good. I still haven't forgiven you about that by the way.

Hot stuff: Sorry. But that was a good day. I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow? We'll just go to the multiplex and see what movies they're playing.

Reva: Yeah. Okay.

Hot stuff: It's late. You should get some sleep.

He was right.
It was pretty late.

Reva: Yeah. You too.

Hot stuff: You know that never happens.

I frowned.

Reva: Hardik, we need to talk about it.

Hot stuff: Yeah. Yeah. Not now. Go to sleep love. I'll see you tomorrow.

Hot stuff: Also, don't bring your jacket. I want to do the cliché move where you say it's cold and I give you my jacket.

I smiled and typed a reply.

Reva: You've already done it. How many jackets are you going to let me have anyway?

Hot stuff: I don't know. Maybe a lot
Plus, they look a lot good on you than they do on me.

I blushed.

This guy is too much.

Reva: Oh shut up. That's not true.

Hot stuff: Are you finally agreeing to the fact that I'm hot? Look like Thakur's caving ;)

Reva: You wish. Anyway, good night. I'll see you tomorrow.

Reva: A- 601, Arjun heights, Bandra West. Put it in gps. Or call me if you get lost.

Hot stuff: Thank you, and I will.

Hot stuff : Good night love. Sleep well.

I kept my phone on the bedside table as I pulled the covers on me.