~1 Meeting Clarence

Overview
Rosie and Clarence have known eachother since middle-school and– well they've been best friends since middle school. Rosie moved away in 11th grade but she swore she was going to come back to New York for college. When college came around she did come back but she didn't have any place to stay because it was too expensive to stay on campus. Clarence reached out to her and offered her a place. She was hesitant because she never liked to depend on people but she accepted it and went on ahead.

Rosie's POV (august 30, 2018)
ugh. i can't wait to go to sleep. I had been on a flight from Southern California to New York for hours. I didn't sleep because I was afraid of planes ever since Clarence made me watch that damn documentary. The plane went missing and they still can't find it to this day. I definitely didn't want to end up missing.

jesus christ, thank you for keeping me safe. I sarcastically thought. I hopped in a taxi and gave the address to Clarence's apartment/condo thingy. I got to the entrance greeted the man there and got on the elevator. My heart began to race when I thought about the last time I was with him.

"Clarebear. i'm gonna miss you so much." I whined.
"Imma miss you too babygirl, don't forget about me though. Don't be getting with these dog ass niggas."

"How could I forget you? -anddddd... boy! don't take me for a fool. I ain't no thot out here."

"Oh alright, we'll see." He raised his eyebrow.

"Oh stop!" I slapped his arm.

I didn't want to think about it as I knocked on the door. He opened the door and I looked in his face until I trailed my eyes all the way down to his towel. "Hey rosieee! Babygirl, I missed you!" I definitely missed him. My face got hot because I hadn't been called that name in years. He looked so good and his beard, oh my god, his beard.

He had just got out the shower and I stood in awe and stared as the water just dripped from his waves, to his beard, to his chest, to his abs, all the way down until I was staring at his loosely wrapped towel again. He burst out laughing and I giggled out of embarrassment. He knows I was staring at his private parts. I'm still a virgin. I couldn't find anyone that I was interested in. And, I want to stay a virgin until marriage but living with him, it's really going to test me.

I finally walked in and he showed me to my room. it was down the hallway from his and I was a little excited. I felt like a little girl with a crush again.

He came back out with basketball shorts and he was free ballin. He walked in and I kept glancing down trying to look but not long enough for him to see me.

"Rose, come in my room right quick."
Oh my God. What does he want me to do in his room?! I walked in the room as casual as possible. I had on a loose spaghetti strapped undershirt and compression shorts on. I knew exactly what I was hinting but I was never bold enough to say anything.

His eyes widened as I stood in the doorway. I blushed and he motioned for me to come in and said, "I missed you bestie." I laughed. I can see that he keeps glancing at my body, just studying it. I blushed again. He sits up at the end of the bed with me and he started to ask me questions. i felt bombarded. "why you showering me with questions?"

"I mean, we've been across the country for two years. You gotta fill me in."

"You right. go ahead." I said. My heart started to beat faster. I hope he don't get wild. I guess I wouldn't mind too much. On Instagram he calls himself Mr. Spicy. Typical Clarence.

"How's the family?" He asked.

"everyone's good." I answered dryly.

"How are you?" He leaned in.

"I'm good." I leaned forward slightly.

"Have you met anyone special?" He looked at his hands.

"nope, I'm single like a damn pringle, Haha." i laughed at my own joke to try and break the ice.

He stood up, towered over me and came closer. I looked up from my phone and was looking right at his shorts. I saw the print and it was huge. I couldn't stop staring and I knew at this point he saw me staring, so i hurriedly flipped around onto my stomach. I felt a weird feeling in my... area. like a warm feeling.

i started to squirm and get irritated because I couldn't subside the feeling. He got back on the bed and laid across it but faced his back towards me. I tried to then reach down and adjust my underwear, but then he turned around. it looked like i was touching myself but i wasn't, not on purpose. i know now that he knew what was going on, however i didn't.

"Rose, you good?" He smirked.

"no not really. but ion know what it is." i shrugged and quickly pulled my hands out of my shorts before he looked.

"what's wrong?" He asked still smirking.

"it feels like weird, like down there" i gestured toward my privates.

he chuckled and then asked  me, "Why are you saying it like that? Is this the first time you felt like this. "

"i mean..."

"I can fix it for you. no strings attached. just a quick relief. Can I?"

"i guess."

TBC
-i sat here and proofread the story.
-I love y'all
-i had to reread to remember the storyline.
-thanks for 10K reads, y'all are the best😘
-Vote, Comment, Share, Request