CHAPTER 1

"Hey!! sam ssup" my best friend kriya came jogging towards me, I had to wait till she reaches me. Kriya n me are best friends since I was 10 n she was 7. She maybe young but her maturity level is higher than others her age.

We are polls apart in both physical n emotional attributes. Her messy jet black curly hairs as always are tied in a high ponytail swingy from left to right on her lower back. It's easy for her to catch up with me thanks to her long legs. She is blessed with a height of 5'7 and strong features. One look in her big black eyes will definitely leave you mesmerized.

"Nm just wanted some fresh air n say."

"Same, did Ron talk to u?" Ron is among my close buddy he has gone to New Jercy. We have kept in touch since he left. Shifting from California to New Jercy hasn't been easy for him due to which he often seeks comfort in our conversation.

"yea he's progressing, I'm happy for him." "U know u guys would make the best couple, well he has to change his looks n u guys might be the cutest couple as well "

" Hey that's mean!!" "C'mon you know u love him " "no I don't "

" do"

"don't "

Well kri feels I'm in love with him but I basically don't know he is close to me but I don't know what love is, I have all experienced parental love, sibling love from my younger sister Zennia whom I love n Care more than myself but never anything like this, well I was never blessed with boys falling for me, it helped alot to avoid distractions n lot of drama.

"Hmm whatever u say" I replied to her rolling my eye." U never take me seriously u r perfect girl friend material just allow love to come in your life " she has often wined on this.

'u know mom will never like me dating n things like that & whereas he doesn't like me in that sense we r only good friends so drop it "

'he doses " "let's plzz drop n look it's late I need to go home now I have early lecture, byeee" byee just think on it ok " " hmm I will gn tc " "byeee gn tc dream devils " giving one last hug we get in our respective house, her home is opposite mine.

I believe my home could be passed as homely and inviting, its modern n a mix of classic it's a little mansion. 1st floor has hall, dining, kitchen, the second floor has zinnia's room.

She shares her room with her loved one, Her love for her DOG!! Bruno is way deep, he is a Golden Retriever his golden silky coat is brushed by her daily he is fully pampered by her.

My personal opinion is all that pampering has gotten into his head, but we love him dearly. Next to her is mine and just opposite is the guest room or Store room anyway on the third floor is our parents room next to it is dad's office to the right is a library followed to the left is mom's office space.

On the next floor, we have terrace where we have a jacuzzi next to that we have a small swing and a coffee table, terrace roof is thick glass for star gazing and to give much needed sunlight to the potted plants.

We do have a veranda which is developed into a garden it is divided in two. On the left side mom has filled the flower bed from roses to tulips and on the right side is dads casual siting setup with all the barbeque things.

Behind the house the back yard of ours is where we have swimming pool, swings and cozy sitting area.

I reached my room after locking the door, my room has a soft queen size bed in the center, on the right side is a glass sliding door to my peaceful balcony on the left side there is walk in closet attached to the personal bathroom n near it is my vanity. Opposite to the bed, there's a big shelf of all my books. Near that was my music system. The wall of my bed is purple in color n other walls are lilac with many pictures of me from childhood till now with all people who are close to me it's quite spacious for me n cleaner since I cleaned it yesterday.

I went directly in walk in closet to change into pajamas n an oversize tee then went to my book shelf taking a book with my iPhone n making an alarm for 7 am. After snuggling into the covers, I was set to read n have a peaceful sleep.

................................................................................................................................................................Hey,

I hope you liked it, if u did please tap on the star and do comment!

Keep believing :)