CHAPTER 7

Harry!!! Wait wasn't he supposed to be in college finishing his business degree. While my mind was reasoning why harry was here I was being steadied by Mr. hot jerk.

When I was ready to thank Mr. Hj I saw his eyes were looking me up down trying to see if I was in any pain. Well I guess he isn't that bad.

I had to clear my throat to gain his attention. When his eye snapped back to my face I could see little frown that was on his face I couldn't help but smile at him he is so cute. "Thank you, Mr., "
"Sequiera Ethan Sequiera " "thank you Mr. sequiera for not letting me fall " "it's no problem, I'm used to girls falling for me." He is so cocky and annoying "yeah sure but thanks anyway " I was rolling my eye

"Hey sweets no thank you for me, even I had to save you"

"ha-ha oh my knight a shining amour, what will I do without you " to this all chuckled expect Ethan "that's right baby girl, now give me a hug I missed you!!" "Aww I missed you too " I used my innocent baby like voice and was tackled in a bear hug.

We walked away chatting each other's ears off but I could feel two pairs of eyes stuck to my back.
"Sami!!!! U phone is ringing nonstop, because of the dam phone. I couldn't take rest!!!!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry I will just check wat they want, you go back "

I was near the kitchen so none of the customer will notice whoa it has 23 missed calls n again earned it from the weekend blast I answered the call from jazz.

"Hey jazz wats up " "Samira Parker!! Where r u, u were supposed to be at my house 5 mins before; you need to help me to dress up for my date, I can't find anything to wear. GET UR LAZY BUT TO MY HOUSE NOW!!!"

" shoot I'm so sorry I didn't notice it was time I am leaving now I will be there in ten mins till then go shower I will be there before u know it "

Seeing my horrified expression or constipated I'm still doubting on it but somehow Duke who was supervising the kitchen rushed to me as If devil was on his heels, when he was by my side his face was etched with worry, aww I kept mentally awing at his worry.

Then he started firing questions like I can ans them all. "have u you hurt yourself?" "Do we need to call ambulance? ""Has someone got hurt? "what is hurting?"

"Hey chill old man nobody's hurt we are fine, see " I did a slow twirl that my skirt won't rise up. His face seems to lose worry and his eyes where shinning with amusement.

"Hey!! I'm not an old man, I can still get women fall for me."while saying all this he was smirking which literally was I'm ready for any game bring it on.

Which actually looked like a duck making angry face which was hilarious at the same time creeping me out big time.

"who's getting chicks, getting laid "hearing Harry's voice Duke's face turned white as paper and his eyes turned as big as soccer, he looked like dear caught it in light.

"N..no one what are you talking about; Sami is a girl she doesn't need a chick for getting laid now and you young people better not find anyone for getting laid " and the end of his ramble he had stern expression which wasn't helping us to control our laughter.

'HAAHHHAAA" I couldn't control any more when I got a glimpse of Harry's reaction, oh boy was he confused, I had a feeling he was thinking how is darek his father or has darek hurt himself on head or might as well bang his head from all his quarrels he is being having with his wife.

'Bing'

I reached my IPhone to check the unseen message

'You better be here within 10 mins, Samira Susan Parker OR tomorrow the news headlines will be like *BILLIONAIRE COUPLE CRYSTAL & JAMES PARKER'S ELDER DAUGHTER SAMIRA PARKER DEAD BODY FOUND IN LAKE. * and guess main suspect will be? ME!!! so, do us both a favor and reach on time

Your desperate while cursing you awaiting best friend jazz'

***********************************************************************************************

Hello,

i hope you like it. Its Harry in the picture, isn't he cute!

Do vote and leave comments!

'True to the Heart,That's when the Heaven's part'