CHAPTER 20

Lag Ja Gale Ki Phir Ye Hasin Raat Ho Na Ho Shaayad Phir Is Janam Me Mulaaqaat Ho Na Ho Lag Jaa gale... humming the song my nani and I have bonded over.

I kept working on tidying up my room. Finally, its weekend. This week has been interesting to say the least. It started with Jazz going on a date then followed by them being in an official relation. Then comes part of Ron and the whole lot of emotional blast.

Dam this is weekend has been the most awaited one. I have never been this desperate for a weekend since my school.

Relaxing in the bubble bath. My muscle started losing all the stress from them and my mind was flying of to its own wonderland.

Sighing in relief I didn't know how much time I was in it. I only realized that it was time, for me to get my butt out of the bath was when my skin on my fingers become wrinkly and the water turned cold.

Sitting in my track pants and an oversized tee. On my now clean bed. I started searching for some Hallmark movie. The December Bride my favorite was about to start in next 15 mins perfect.

Rushing downstairs, I asked Samantha if she could make some popcorns and order for me pizza. My laziness knew no bounds today. She assured me that for today I can be spoiled. Thanking her. I rushed for my safe heaven my room.

I made it in time. Doing a small dance. I feel like a kid high on sugar but who cares. I made myself comfortable with all the pillows around me. 'Hey Sis, wat ya up to?'

"Zee, Perfect timing I was about to watch The December Bride, Up for it?" Her choice of dressing is similar to mine. "Of course, the movie is pretty cute and the hero is hot." Rolling my eyes at her but in my heart, I knew wat she said was true.

The time flew away bonding with zenia and doing my thing. In the evening I was in the park chilling observing giving myself time and space to relax.

Earned it tunes floated in the air. Bringing my attention towards my phone.

"Hey Ron, how's you? You reached your place?"

"Hello Sami, Im good, yes I reached my place got everything sorted. Where are you?"

"I am at the park, chilling what about you?"

"I just ordered pizza's. Thought of calling you."

"Good thinking, you know what ...."

"Does what know me"

I rolled my eyes at this trust him to say random things at random time.

"Going through twitter's popular tweet now."

"Guilty, now continue with the thing you were about to tell me."

"Oh yes, you know for lunch had pizza's with zenia. Had a perfect bonding time with her. The best part was we were watching the December bride."

"Well that sounds fun. Except for watching the movie for 100 time. I wish I could bond with my sister minus the part of the movie choice."

My heart goes out for him. Im not far from my roots and I don't want to think of leaving them. I can't even imagine the struggle he goes through. I know him and I know how attached he is with his roots, his family.

"I wish I could say I understand your struggle. But I don't. The only thing I can remind you is why you went there, you went there to become something the struggle you facing right now are the test you are giving for a better future. You have got an opportunity hold it tight. Work so hard for it that in the bigger picture these problems look too small to acknowledge."

"That is why I keep you around. You are my personal motivator to keep me on track."

"Then I should receive salary for my expertise."

"My friendship is the best kind of reward you will ever find."

He can be so cocky!!! Only him who can talk serious one minute and then the other minute he would be making me smile or laugh.

Our conversation drifted to many topics. Till the time his customized pizza was delivered and coincidently I was pinged about the last min work that completely slipped my mind. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long time no see ;)

Yea this is me again.. i had things to sort that no one actually cares. So chillax i'm not ranting.

Anyway guys please hit the star button that would make my day and comment....

"True to the heart, You must be true to your that's when Heavens part..." ~ Mullan