CHAPTER 13

When I started closing the door of the study. Something caught my eye. Moving closer to it I saw that the drawer was not closed properly and the paper was struck.

Slowly opening the drawer to not destroy the paper anymore. I took the crumbled paper out.

"sam come down for dinner" slightly jumping at my dad's voice I quickly fooled the pages in two half and closed the drawer properly. Moving my way out I took one last glance towards that drawer and rushed downstairs.

Approaching dining room, I was greeted by the sight that I thanked god for a million times. My  family was having great time among themselves.

"come on sam I am hungry "whined zenia successfully snapping me out of my dreams. Chuckling lightly, I made my way towards the dining table.

I started filling my plate with food. I got comfortable in my respective seat and started listening to them. They are discussing about their day and their work problems.

After finishing my food, I made my way to sink. We have this rule that everyone has to clean their plate themselves. Completing the task, I found my way towards my room. Reaching the nightstand, I saw I had 2 messages . One from jazz thanking me for clearing her room up a bit and promising to tell everything about her date tomorrow without fail. Other was of Ron informing me that he was doing fine. I shouldn't worry about it.

Well I guess everyone was presently happy with their situations. Getting under the covers, finally exhaustion started settling in. Placing my head on the pillow and finding a comfortable place I finally gave in to sleep.

I don't know where I was it was dark and I couldn't understand what was going on. I could hear faint murmuring surrounding me. Trying to pick on sounds I could only understand loss, going down, help!!, some cries and some laugh that was similar to devil laughing. I kept on walking to no directions slowly an image started forming of my parents they were saying something but I couldn't hear a thing it was too quiet like sadness was being draped. I couldn't bear it I tried reaching it.

As soon as my fingertips touched it. It cracked; like mirror breaking when a stone hit it with  force. I covered my face preventing myself  from geting  hurt. Walking a little further I was met with another picture but this time it was Bruno and Zenia. Looking at them so sad was breaking me from inside. Even they were trying to reach out but it cracked, a bigger crack moving further I was presented with my friend's picture and all the people who are close to me. All of their picture where broken in the end. Lastly, I was met with mirror reflection of me, I couldn't believe myself. I was looking at the reflection; I am wearing a white gown which had sweetheart neckline on the burst it had some light blueish work, it reached beyond my ankle it looked simple yet elegant. My feet where in silver pumps, I had worn a little dangly in my ear of white gold in the center it had light blue stone. On my neck a simple white gold chain and a cute white gold pendent on the center it had a big light blue stone which was matching perfectly to my dress.

 On my neck a simple white gold chain and a cute white gold pendent on the center it had a big light blue stone which was matching perfectly to my dress

What I couldn't believe was my face it showed tiredness, my eyes had lost their shine, my smile could be easily understood  as  grimness.My shoulders are slouched it was as if I was defeated like I am giving in.

Glancing at my self indeed I was in that same dress, it felt like all my energy was sucked out. My legs gave up on me I went crashing down.

************************************************************************************

Hello,

I hope you like it . Zenia in the pic above!

Do vote and comment!!

"True to the Heart,That's when the Heaven's part"