CHAPTER 4

In this moment, I realized love was not about flowers n chocolates it's about understanding between partners. That by looking at one's eye the other could feel that emotion by listening to one's voice the other can understand about his condition. 

"If you  guys had your fill of staring for today then jazz and me need to get to our class." As the moment between the love birds broke jazz face was flushed and looking at Darek he had slight blush and was trying hard not to groan... but instead he bent and whispered something in jazz ear to which her face had turned into several shades of red and when he caught my eye "try finding someone, then you can let us have our moments without any disturbance "Was his playful answered thrown towards me to which I just poked my tongue out; shaking his head he bid us bye threw a wink towards jazz .

"soooooo " "so" narrowing my eyes I waited for her to crack and within mins I was proved right "ok so he said he is excited for tonight and asked me to dress for something warm and comfortable, Sami I wanted to ask you a favour please help me to dress up today you know I want it to be perfect even I'm little nervous!"

We reached our class while taking our respective seats "off course, I will n don't be nervous you like him, he likes you nothing can go wrong "Was my reassuring reply to which I could see she visibly relaxed at some time our professor entered and so our lec and day continued by the end of our college I promised her I would be there by 5:45. I had to directly go to river valley for my shift as I asked them to arrange it early for me just for today.

It took me 30 to 45 mins walk to reach my destination. I informed mom about my shifts earlier so she wouldn't worry. As soon as I reached river valley than I informed our manager. Duke Wisely about my arrival; he is married and loves his wife dearly his son is of my age, he is kind of trusted figure in my life where I can share with him my feeling if dad's not available.

Being billionaire kid is quiet a harassment, as u are followed by pap's, ur every move is scrutinized by people, there are time where dad and mum can't be around because of work but I'm lucky enough my dad is quiet caring he makes sure he doesn't mix business and family time, he is quite protective over his family not only him but my uncles too.

For mum, she makes sure to knows our schedules and no danger is around us like boys, being rich one cannot know who are for real and who are for one's money and her biggest task would be we are both in proper health without skipping meals.

Well duke's son harry is fun to be around there is never a day that could be dull around him. He helps us in hotel whenever he is in town for his vacation.

"Samira come on take on the reception desk." Duke assigned me to my designated place, as time passed the place was getting crowded I had table 4 ,7, 14 and 18 for serving n reception desk was under Mia. She is one of the cheerful n energetic coworker. She has a charming n determined personality with green eyes that are window to her soul and blonde hairs with pale smooth skin she is around same as my height.

If serving was done smoothly and the ambience was quite peaceful with all the chattering among tables with serves serving with a pleasant smile and manager having a satisfied grin plastered on his face. Then kitchen is a different story all together it was kind of a hustle; chefs working on dishes their helpers running around to get the ingredients, smell of various spies was mixed in air. Noises of utensil was kind of music for all but with all these conditions there still was happy n enthusiastic smiles on their faces like they loved their jobs and are enjoying every bit of it.

Whenever I entered to receive or place orders all used to grin at me while relieving or serving the order respectively they could manage to chat a little as; are there any snob who are trying to show off money or any date who is trying to show any of us down or any pervert who is trying to feel us or eye rape us, as the chiefs here are kind of big brother to me. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

Soo 2 updates today, don't you guys think i should get a treat too...

Please do vote and comment.

"True to the Heart,That's when Heavens part"