CHAPTER 3

As expected I reached college within fifteen mins. Almost passing through the gates I heard my name being yelled by none other than jazz who is one of my close friend. She and me met in high school and we clicked immediately.

She is an inch or two taller than me with dirty blond curly hairs, blue eyes and pale smooth skin. She is gorgeous in and out. She skipped her way towards me with a happy grin on her face. She crushed me in her famous bone crashing hugs.

I immediately knew that finally darek had asked her out. Darek was quarter back of college soccer team he could charm anyone with his pleasant attitude. They have been crushing on each other for quite a while, how do I know, cause whenever he is around jazz is little figitive n when he thinks no one is noticing he would stare at jazz with that dreamy look like she is the most wonderful creature that God has created till date.

Well darek and me are friends since college started he is the Mr. popular well me I'm not completely outcast but not that popular. I believe in having small group of friends whom I can trust completely n I know they have my back same as I have theirs. "He asked me out yesterday night it was so romantic!!!, Sami u should have seen it "with a dreamy sigh she had looked at me.

I couldn't help but question myself will my Mr. right do that for me, as soon as the thought struck I quick silenced it, I was truly thrilled for jazz but I would have to warn darek to never hurt her. "ohohh so let's go share this news with others n meet your Mr. right as well" at mentioning of her Mr. right a slight blush crept on her cheeks as she covered it with a short laugh.

Shaking my head, we made way towards canteen where our group sat on usual table. The first who spotted us was mike he was handsome many girls swoon at him for his broad shoulder ,6ft tall frame with strong jaw which would be covered with 5 o'clock shadow he had that tanned skin which could make a girl jealous and hazel eyes which could charm their way to one's heart

'Finally, u guys decide to grace us with your persons 'was his overly sweet greeting towards us as we made our way towards our table. next to him was Anna she and mike have been crushing over each other for quite a while she n jazz are second cousins she has olive kissed skin with oval face big black eyes n natural straight black hairs and to complete her looks with 5'5" frame she is one of the popular 'Hey guy's u took long enough to join us '

Rolling my eyes, I gave them hugs and took seat near rose 'yea, jazz have a news to share ' as everyone's attention turn towards her a light flush was graced on her face and the grin on her face grew bigger "ok so darek has asked me out for today !!!" All the girls including me where gushing about how cute they look n they deserve each other. whereas boys were first bumping and conversing about some sports. Later on, we had to leave for our classes.

Jazz n me had first class together. As we were making our way her Mr. right was approaching her. The sudden eye contact between them was so intense that I found myself to be an outsider. As they were reaching near each other I suddenly felt the need to give them privacy I had stopped walking.

I was behind jazz a good couple of feet's but non-took notice of that it was like they were locked in their own world's they didn't need any words to communicate yet there was some conversation going on.

################################################################################

Hello,

I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment!

"True to the Heart, That's when Heaven part."