CHAPTER 11

Ting tong.

"ok so mostly your date is here. You are not supposed to come down till I call you or either Blake or I come and get you, do you understand?" I looked straight in her eye to show how serious I am.

"Ok fine, I don't understand this but I am trusting you, so I won't come out till you or Blake call for me" I could see uneasiness swirling in her blue eyes but seeing her trust in me I am touched.

Ting tong.

Looks like Blake is too lazy to open the door so it's me who has to greet the lover boy.

Rushing downstairs, I opened the door forgetting about my appearance, well who cares he is here for jazz not for me so that's not a problem.

Opening door, I met with lover boy, well he has cleaned up good. "darek, I see you are on time, not bad" "hey sam ya is jazz ready?" "oh, so eager to see her, come inside"

"Please take a seat" showing him towards sofa meanwhile Blake thought it was nice time to showing up.

"Hi I am Blake; jazz younger brother you must be darek" "yeah that's me" they introduced themselves while doing some weird bro shake.

I guess that's one of the bro code, is there any book for all the bro codes well if they do, why does girls don't have some sister code or something like that. It's totally not fair that boys get to make some codes and here girls don't. My feminist side was surfacing.

I was snapped out of my  internal rant by someone snapping their fingers together in front of me. Blinking my eyes, I saw it was Blake who was snapping his fingers. Shaking my fingers, I look ahead where darek was sitting.

"So darek I will be asking some questions you must answer them truthfully then we will let you take jazz out; you must understand this is my duty as a best friend"

"I understand, I will answer them truthfully, fire away!!" that is kind of supporting. He scored a point here let see how he is going to answered the next question.

Sucking a deep breath "what are your intentions with my best friend?"

Without a second "anything but hurtful" it was confident and I could see the sincerity in his eyes & feel the sincerity behind his voice. Well this was good he scored another point here.

"What will you tend to jazz needs or to see that she has fun while its full of risk" this was a trapping question which will show what he prefers his partner's safety and need or his partners happiness but having risky possibilities.

Narrowing my eyes, I waited for his ans. I was really interested in knowing this

Thinking a little he finally looked straight in my eye and when he answered I was hundred percent sure he will take care of jazz no matter what.

"My first priory will be to look after jazz and her needs she will be well taken care of, if she wants to have fun I will let her have all the fun she can, with that if there any sort of risk I will be the one to take the consequences of them, not let her get any harm, I will protect her with everything in me."

That was so beautiful, when you listen to the voice and hear the sincerity behind the words where you can see the truth shining so bright in someone's eye.

I smiled at him and quickly left. To bring jazz to her real prince charming.

"Come he is here; he is dying to see you." Listening this jazz face brighten.

We rushed down to let her prince meet his princess. when we were near the living room we were met with the sight that brought tears of joy to jazz

Blake was shaking hands with darek with a stern look and seeing them grip each other's hand so tightly it looked kind of painful. Even I was gasping to see this for real.

It is news to us that even aloof Blake cares about his sister.

"Ok prince charming here is your princess, take her away on the fairytale you have set up for tonight, but bring her back home safely, before her curfew" I sang to lighten the mood which was granted by light laugh by everyone and a special eye roll by my bestie.

Walking them out of the door and giving them much awaited space I closed the door after they left.

**********************************************************************************

Hiii,

I hope you liked it.. Darek in the pic above

Do vote and comment!

" True to the Heart, That's when Heaven part"