CHAPTER 22

Getting out of work early, were rare chances, more of fantasies. Sometimes these fantasies do come true. Today was one of them, to make this day even better it was the day when Ron contacts me. His message was long but sweet. Anticipation of speaking to him. Letting him know about my decision is driving me off the walls.

Wondering through the pitch. Visualizing our conversation, then the best way to spill my guts. Then his reaction positive as well negative. I am just hoping for that its not too late.

His call came as well as my panic. "SAM u got this, stay calm stay, cool. He is your best friend remember." My inner voice is quiet a wisdom queen I guess.

"HI Ron" My voice came out squeaky not my finest moments.

"Hi Sami, how are you?"

"Im good, how are you doing?"

"I am good now, these past few days I have been thinking of ways to convince you. To be honest Samira it's starting to sting. I really do like you."

"I know Ron I understand. These past few days I have been thinking about us. I realized I may have been a little stubborn.

"Are you saying what I am thinking you are saying. Will you give us a chance sami?"

"Yes Ron I want to give us a chance, But I just want to be clear with some ground rules."

"Ground Rules? I don't understand." His confusion was evident in his voice.

"While being in a relationship. We guess we know the person pretty well. But with time we get to know each other's limitations and wants. In many cases one of the partners loses their confidence or feels betrayed. I wish you know my limitations before we start."

"Ok I am open to any of them if they lead me to you."

Ola la la this man has some lines. Blushing at his statement I continued.

"My first limitation is I do not wish to be physical. I wish our bond builds on the foundation of trust, friendship and emotions.

Second, I wish you would respect my parents, and if they decide something for us. We respect them.

Third I hope that you would care for my sister the same way you do as yours.

Fourth I hope you would respect me and my dreams.

Fifth this is the one I wish for both of us to follow. Whatever happens no one gives up on each other. If we disagree on anything we would talk it out try to see through each other's point of view. We wouldn't let any issue get bigger than our bond."

"I like that u have put effort and are not shy of showing it. I respect all of those and would do my best not to break your trust. So let me ask you for the fifth and final time. Samira I really like you and I would like if you agree to be my girlfriend."

So technical typical Ron but that's what I like about him.

"Yes!!! Yes! Ron I would like to be your girlfriend."

I can hear him smiling from the other end of the phone. The lightness in my soul feels so good. Maybe this is the right way.

"SAMI... you don't know how happy you have made me. I don't know how to express my emotions right now.. You will never regret your decision."

How I wish I could see him right now.

Our conversation took a different turn from this day. We spoke past our usual time which was the beginning of many.

Who knows what the future holds. There is no way any of us can be sure of. But in this moment even in fractions I am his, he and I are breathing the same air. From this moment our time begins...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta Da ...

I know i am late but this time i have a justifiable reason.. I am in my final year of degree and  the pressure this year has put me through is quite something last month we had internals/ mid terms papers. Had absolute no time.

Well tap the Star icon and make my day as well i would love to hear from you guys as well...

How many of you remember your first relationship? 

Before i forget i would thank all of my loyal readers as well as everyone who took a chance on this book, Thanks to all of you my book has following rankings:

1.  # 388 out of 1.7 k stories  in Innocent

2.#24 out of 101 stories in debt 

3. #480 out of 2k stories in soulmate

4.137 out of 500 stories in chance

5. #536 out of 1.9k stories in destiny 

  " True to the Heart, You must be True to the Heart that's when the  Heavens part."