CHAPTER 24

"Hey Ron, how are you?" my voice sounds breathless

"Hey Sami, I am doing good, how are you?" his voice is highlight of my day.

"I am doing good, I am fast walking right now in the park."

"Nice, I am having Pizza's."

Ohohh again pizza, He is in love with his pizza's but consuming every day worries me.

"Ron again pizza, you have a mess whatever it tastes like but it will surely be healthier than pizzas."

"Sami you won't understand what I am going through here. Food is one of my constant support."

"Why won't I understand Ron, I may stay with my parents, but I am not glued to them."

"Agreed but you have a safety net. I don't I miss you guys so much."

"I understand, I have a slight advantage. But you have to agree you have an edge over me, these experiences are making you strong for future. I am nineteen but I still don't know how to be completely independent. I want to try it, experience it."

"You will in the future, hopefully you would have a prior warning. I had no such prior notice, my admission happened so suddenly. It did not hit me that I would be away from my family from you till I was settled here."

"I get it, but think about it in such a way these days are testing us, our bond. Once we pass this test, we would be together, our bond will be stronger, People we hang out will be better."

"You always know what to say to get my spirit up. I am going to pass this test and when we will be together, I would throw a party, our friends our family all together. We would have such a blast. You would be the guest of honor, the bell in my ball."

"Olalla thinking for the future, but won't I be with you handling the guest. Won't be throwing a party together. First tell me when will you be taking me on a date?"

"Hopefully in the near future. You can't imagine what plans I have for our first date. You will definitely fall in love with me. I am all set for this challenge."

"It's not like that" how do I explain it to him, when even I don't understand why I can't express it.

"I know it. Relax." I can hear the disappointed in his voice but what should I say.

"Its late now, Good night I will talk to your tomorrow."

"Good night darling, I love you."

On the way home I kept listening to his disappointed voice. Kept feeling guilty about it. I don't know what to say to him. His patience is wearing thin, I can feel it he will explode soon. Day by day his feelings are surfacing with a force.

I am scared that my feelings would be of no match to him.

Locking the main door, I find my mother near the sitting area waiting for me. Her stress of the day is visible.

"Hey Mumma, you look tierd won't you head for the bed?"

" Hi darling, yeah the day was challenging to say the least. I wanted to talk to you."

" We can talk tomorrow if you want to I understand that you are sleepy."

" About that I wanted you to know , although we could not spend much family time, you guys are and will be our priority."

"Awe Mumma we know we are your's and papa's priority as both of you are ours."

" Now Mumma we had a good talk. Now off to bed. Good night!"
Giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek I started heading for my bed.

To fall in a dreamless slumber.

_____________________________________

Ta da, I hope you guys like
Please give a star and comment.

" TRUE TO THE HEART, THAT'S WHEN THE HEAVENS PART"