CHAPTER 2

Beep!

Beep!!

With a groan I tossed to another side of the bed with pillow cowering my face. Then without any mercy my pillow n quilt was taken away from me by my sweet sister Zennia we are two complete opposites! She is morning person and as u guys have guessed it I'm not.

Looking at her 5'1 figure standing near my bed. Her big round black eyes where looking at me like I am a naughty child of hers. Her jet black shoulder length hairs where framing her round face. Her button nose was scrunched up and her thin lips where pressed tightly together.

'sis you better get up; you have a long day to go...Quit being lazy ' 'yup I have a long day' I replied.

My to do list goes like:

first, I have to attend college then come home for half an hour rest and then leave for work, well I got a job in a dinner 'RIVER VALLEY' where I work as an attendant n server.

Being a kid of billionaire is not an excuse that I shouldn't work... my parents believe in struggling n understanding the value of money that's one of the reason why I love my parents. They give me freedom, trust my decisions and love me regardless.

I don't hate my job on contrary, I love it! The place is a 5-star dinner, homely n my co-workers are friendly my work completes at 10 then I hail a cab or car pull mostly by the end of this month I would be able to afford a car from my money.

"Yeah let me get dress, get out " Skipping my way to bathroom for completing my morning chores I quickly went into my walk-in closet to find something suitable. I changed myself into a yellow tee written on it 'IF YOU JUDGE ME THEN MAKE SURE YOU'RE PERFECT' with black jeans and grey jacket.

Looking at myself in the mirror my dusky complexion looked glowing, my chocolate brown eyes were staring back at me my golden brown hair had less tangles. i am graced with strong cheekbone, with cheeks. I had very light freckles near my nose and my lips are stretched in a smile. My one special feature is the dimple near my smile. I quickly comb my hair and made a high pony with few strands left out to shape my face. Skipping to the part of makeup, I quickly set foundation and a quick streak of eyeliner and little lip balm n I'm ready. Catching one last glance at myself I took my bag and started rushing downstairs n straight to the kitchen.

As soon I reach near the entrance, I am welcomed by the mouthwatering smell of scrambled eggs and pancakes. Entering I see mom flipping pancakes in kitchen and dad reading newspaper in his chair at the head of the table. Beside him to the right Zennia is sitting and having her breakfast.

I quickly left my bag beside my chair next to dad's 'morning daddy' and gave him a hug which he generously returned back with a wide smile 'morning princess, had a good sleep?' I was walking towards mom to give a back hug ' yea daddy except my pillow n quilt were shoved away from me, good morning mum' mum gave me a kiss on cheek, to that Zennia shrugged n dad was rolling his eye.' Hey if I hadn't done that u would be running late. so, thank me' was her playful stern reply.

Rolling my eye 'thank you my darling sis, I'm in your debt " Was my sweet reply feel free to note the sarcasm this time it was her chance to roll her eye and our parents are chuckling enjoying our bickering where as I competed my coffee.

Zennia and I love teasing each other but at time we are each other's rock I quickly reached fruit basket tossed an apple in my bag, bid farewell to all n started my journey to college I didn't take any room in hostel cause- Number one my place is close to college n Number two because my parents want me near. It takes 15 mins walk n 5 mins' drive.

Today the weather is quite pleasant so I decide to have a walk. Setting my bag on my shoulder and plugging my earplugs with my favorite playlist playing I start my journey.

***********************************************************************************************

Hello, 

Hope you enjoy it, Do tap the start below and comment.. Samira in the pic above.

"STAY TRUE TO THE HEART, THAT'S WHEN THE HEAVENS PART"