Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)

Today is Monday.

Yeah this the day when I leave my home that I lived in my whole life and move all across the country to a life that I don't know how is it gonna be. But let's hope for the best.

I glanced at the clock and found that it's 7.10 A.M.

"MOM!!" I yelled from downstairs for mom to come, We are gonna be late for the plane.

The plane will take off at 9.00 A.M.

"Okay I'm coming honey no need to yell." she said while she coming from upstairs.

She came, we stood waiting for Dylan to come and help us with our remaining suitcases.

"Ready sis? Ready mom?" he asked us while waiting at the door.

I noticed mom looking at the house with her teary eyes.

Yeah I'm gonna miss my home too.

"I'm sorry john." Said mom with her teary eyes.

Dad died 8 years ago...

A drunk driver hit dad's car and he died,
It was pretty hard for us to live after dad.

But mom managed to get us through all of this...She worked hard for all of us until now.

It was really hard for us to leave the place that held all of our memories. Specially with dad, this place was our home and felt like real home...

I glanced at mom and found her smiling at me.

"Let's go honey." She said and stared ahead of her and walked.

"Yeah let's go." I muttered.

We walked out of the house and got into our car I sat in the back while mom is driving and Dylan at the front.

I played harry styles 'only angel'.

And closed my eyes letting myself get in the mood for our new house.
.
.
.
We arrived at the airport at 7.50 A.M

We finished our papers and that stuff and got in the plane.

I sat near the window and played some of my favorite songs and opened wattpad and started reading some stories...

I kept reading some stories and listening to music for like an hour and then my eyeleds became heavy and I slowly drifted off to sleep.
.
.
.
.

"Time to wake up sleeping beauty." I heard Dylan's voice, I groaned and slowly opened my eyes.

"What?!" I asked him.

"We are here sis. " He said looking iutside the window.

Nice.

I slept 5 hours and woke up in San Diego.

I glanced around and found the people are getting out of flight. "Okay let's go." I said and grabbed my stuff.

1 hour later. We finished the papers and that shit, We took a taxi to our new home.

"We are here." I heard mom saying.

Finally...I glanced at the window and found a beautiful house painted in blue and white looks realy good.

"You like it." I heard mom asks us we nodded and smiled.

"Then let's go." she said and got out of the cab, payed him and ran to the house.

Mom was pretty excited.

Our car will be here the day after tomorrow with our remaining stuff by the shipping company that mom agreed with.