Chapter 20 (Triple date.)

During the drive we kept talking about random stuff.

Finally we arrived at our destination, we got out of the car and made our way towards the restaurant.

We went to a beautiful receptionist red head girl with a genuine smile on her face. "We have a reservation for two under the name of James Martin." James said from beside me smiling.

"Yeah, of course. Follow me." She said and we followed her with my eyes taking in the beautiful expensive looking restaurant.

She stopped at our table and gestured for us to sit and look at our menus.

The table had two chairs and a red table cloth as the rest of the restaurant. There were a bunch of flowers in a vase and candles that smelt like vanilla. The aura of the place was lovely and romantic.

I glanced at James and found extremely nervous. "So, what do you think?" James asked fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

"It's beautiful." I breathed out looking at him with admiration.

Three months ago, I would have never imagined that I would end up in a fancy looking restaurant with a handsome boyfriend in a red dress in San Diego.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked looking at me warily.

"Just thinking about how life could change from one day to another." I replied truthfully.

"So, have you decided what you want to eat?" The waiter appeared from beside me and asked.

I looked at the menu, my eyes scanning different kind of food.

"I think I'll get a chicken veggies with garlic bread and seizure salad." I replied.

"And I'll get Italian meat stew with rice."

"Okay, would like to order the dessert now or after dinner?"

"No, after dinner. Thank you so much." James replied smiling.

After a couple moments of silence, James decided to break it. "So how am I doing so far?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I mean did I do better than the other dates?" He asked slightly worried about my answer.

"Well, How should I know...after all I've never been on a date before."

"Wow. I mean How? You're beautiful --actuallly so beautiful." He replied grinning.

"Well thank you, but I didn't find the right person."

"I'm glad that I'm him." He said smiling sweetly.

"Me too."

Minutes later the food arrived and we started digging in our meals.

The food was absolutely delicious, we kept talking about our past life and what we want to do in the future. He even told me about his Ex's and we kept telling funny stories.

The date was amazing and James was stunning...he was treating me like a queen. I know that when I tell mom she would be very happy.

The night was over and he drove me home.
. . . . . .

I woke up in the morning happily and what was more amazing that Dylan had called and he said that he will come back home today and told me not to tell mom about it so it would be a surprise.

He also said that he will bring his girlfriend with him.

Her name is Lillian, he met her in the university and they discovered that their rooms area next to each other.