Chapter 8 (Angel fell from heaven)

"Ouch!" I groaned, trying to get up.

I noticed his car going back and he got out of walking to my direction.

"Oh my god, SORRY!" he said his eyes are wide.

Looked at my elbow and It's scratched and bleeding a little, my hip hurts so much. It's going to be bruised. I closed my eyes tight in pain.

Oh it hurts.

"Are you okay?" he asked looking guilty and concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine go away." I said through greeted teeth.

"You don't look okay." he stated.

"Oh thanks for the important informations." I said while trying to get up but failed.

"Let me help you." He said while stretching his hands for me to take.

And I took it because It's the only solution that I got.

He placed his arm around my waist and my hand around his arm.

He walked me to his car and I sat in the passenger seat. He took my bike and placed it in the back and then he got into the car.

"My place or yours." he asked and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"Excuse me!"

"Don't be dirty minded, I mean for the assignment that we have to do." he said chuckling a little.

"I'll do the assignment on my own thanks." I said.

"No, Mr. Jensen said that we are partners. If you wanna work alone I'll let him know but believe he won't like it."

"GOD. You're so annoying!" I exclaimed loudly.

"You like it or not. I'm doing this assignment with you and believe me I'm not the only one here that doesn't like the situation. So you like or not we are doing this together."

"Okay, my place then it is." I said looking from the window.

Minutes later we arrived at my house. He parked his car in my driveway.

He got out of the car and took my bike from the backseat. He opened my door and helped me out.

I took my keys out of the bag and opened the door and we entered the house .

"You want to do that shit in my room or down here?" I asked him.

"I guess your room is more private." he said smirking.

"Well you better behave before I kick you out of the house." I said glaring at him.

"Let's go to my room." I said.

I called my mom and told her that Ian is in the house and we are doing an assignment.

He helped me to get upstairs and we went to my room and I went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit to clean that scratch.

"Hey what you're doing." I asked him when I saw him checking my walls and desk.

"Nothing." he muttered.

"You draw well by the way." he said smiling a little.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"So let's start with the assignment." he said.

"Okay but give me two minutes to clean the scratch." I said while sitting on my bed and taking the first aid kit tools to clean.

"Let me help you." he asked and I nodded because I didn't how to do this stuff.