Chapter 6 (So much for new student.)

Her heels were clicking to the floor and and the whole cafeteria went silent.

They are waiting from her to make a nice scene.

I really do hate this school.

"So you're the new student." Said barbie in a disgusting tone.

"Yeah is there something bothering you?" I asked her, my voice is so calm and boring.

"No, of course not why would I be bothered by you?" She asked herself laughing a loud laugh and a really annoying one.

"I'm Emma Smith. " She said.

"I'm Hailey Brooke." I said giving a blank expression.

"So I wanted to tell you the rules of this school, so you won't make mistakes." She said and put her hand on my shoulder in teasing way.

She really was making a scene.

I stood up from my chair. She is much taller than me plus the heels too.

But she got on my nerves and I won't be afraid of her and the people like her they were like a nightmare for me in the old school so I have to make sure to her that I'm not a follower.

"First move your hand away from me, second I won't follow the rules. So I can let you know, I'm not a rules lover." I said in a low and threatening tone whispering at the last sentence.

Her eyes were filled with anger and disbelief.

I saw Vanessa stood up beside me as I saw Barbie's friends coming closer and stood beside her as if we were in a war.. Stupid girls with a low IQ, I thought to myself.

"So you think you're a bad ass." She said while laughing loudly again.

Her voice is so annoying.

"Yeah, you have business here?" I asked her coldly.

"No. I just came here to warn you." she said placing her hand on my face.

I held her hand a pushed it backwards.

She became angry and pushed me backwards, I stumbled but Vanessa held me.

I looked her in the eye and pushed her forcefully, she stumbled on her heels and fell on her butt.

The whole cafeteria went laughing and some took their phones out and started filming the scene folding in front of them.

I smirked at her, but she stood up and before I know her hand made contact with my face, Damn it stings.

Oh my god, did she just slap me?

Without thinking I took a fistful of her hair.

"I'm going to rip off those FAKE extensions of off your HEAD." I yelled and more students came to see the scene closer.

I was so angry that all I saw was red.

She screamed and I pulled it more forcefully. She wrapped her arms around my abdomen and pushed me with such force that I fell to the ground with her on the top of me.

And then the asshole from Starbucks came and pushed her off me and managed to separate us from each other.

"Calm down girls."  He said while laughing at the scene as If it was a play.

"No you tell that bitch to calm down." Said barbie.

"You know too well that you are the only bitch here." I said while moving forward to grab her hair again but he stopped me and moved me from her putting distance between us, his friends were laughing too.