Chapter 16 (James.)

Strangers perfect pretenders...
We are fallimg head over heal
for something that ain't real ....it can never be us cause you and I...
strangers...

I sat there with my headphones on humming to the song waiting for the rest to get on the bus to leave.

It was the last day, they told us to pack and we packed, had breakfast and ready to leave.

Once the bus was full we were ready to leave. To say that I didn't have a nice trip was lying, I did enjoy my time but there will always be a thing that ruins my time, for example....IAN or EMMA these two evils needs to be out of my life.

Oh god....I can't believe that I told him that I like and let him trick me.

Whatever happened. I moved on from it and I'll never ever think about him or anything like that.

. . . . . . . .

"Hi mom how are you?" I greeted mom engulfing her into a hug as I opened the door to our house.

"I'm great honey, how was your trip?"

"It was great mom, I had a really nice time." I half lied.

"That's nice sweety, you want anything to eat?"

"No, thanks mom I'm great, I'll go to my room now." I said and she nodded.

The rest of the day went by nothing important.

. . . . . . . .

"Open your books on page 46." Mr. Jensen's voice boomed over the class.

We opened our books and started taking notes and reading.

Thank god it's our break time, I rushed into the cafeteria meeting Vee at the entrance as we entered together.

I begin thinking about what will happen if they came to sit with will th--

"Don't worry sis. we will sit alone." She cut me off as If she was reading my thoughts.

I nodded and we headed to our normal table, my eyes roamed around to find his gaze kept on me.

I kept looking at him in the eye not daring to move my gaze as If I was challenging him to see who will look away first.

And I saw something in his eyes....guilt.

I removed my gaze away looking at Vee, she looked at me with a knowing look.

We ate and Vee left for her class and I was about to leave that's when I felt his hands holding my forearm stopping me from going away.

I felt like his hands was sending me a jolt of electricity through my body.

I snatched my hand away but he held my other one.

"WHAT?" I snapped at him.

"Can we talk?" He asked me still holding my hand.

"There's nothing to talk about, I thought that I liked you but now I don't...this no big deal." I said storming away from him.

"Hailey wait!!" He yelled but I ran away from him.

The thing is that I still like him, but I can't after what he did to me, my eyes teared but I forced the tears back I should have seen this coming.

He is a player and at the end I'm just one of his whores.

. . . . . . . .

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

"Sponge Bob square pants." I muttered watching my favorite show.

Currently I'm laying on the couch eating popcorn and watching sponge bob, I returned from school, did my homework and my mom isn't home yet so I'm just sitting there.