Chapter 23 (The ugly Truth.)

Well, to be honest I was shocked that James himself sends me a weird message like this. His uncle must have brainwashed him.

I stared at my phone for a couple of a moments before calling Ian.

"Hey." I said and suppressed a nervous laugh.

"Hey, what's up with you?"

"Ummm... I just got a text from James,"

"And what did he say?" He asked a little angry.

"He said that they won't ever forget." I replied clearing my throat uncomfortably.

"You know there's nothing to worry about, they can't do anything to you..."

"Yeah they can't. Those are some stupid criminals, but what surprises me a lot that James himself sends me something like that. That manipulative piece of shit. I thought he loved me, I thought he cared for me." I said angrily.

"William Martin is a dangerous person... You shouldn't underestimate him and his people." His reply came in a serious tone.

"I know. Let's just change the subject. What's your plans for today?" I asked bored.

"I have nothing to do."

"Then let's go to Joe's diner and eat something I'm starving!" I exclaimed.

"Good idea. Get ready ten minutes and I'll meet you out."

"Okay, see ya!" I said and hung up. I got and got my black jeans and my pink sweatshirt that says 'Free Hugs'.

Obviously I didn't steal this sweatshirt from Dylan like the others... I bought it, it was pretty stupid but I liked it. It was CUTE.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my backpack with my stuff already in it.

I went outside and there he is Ian in his tight grey muscly T-shirt and his gorgeous messy hair.

"Done checking me out?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Not yet." I replied boldly.

"Hop in we don't have all day." He said smiling and getting in his car.

Soon after we arrived at Joe's dinner. He parked and we got out.

We stepped in but to my surprise there she was setting with her goons.

Emma.

That blonde monster...

Well. That was a little too much, but she is still blonde and not so far from a monster.

I ignored them so did Ian and we made our way to our table. I sat and he sat next to me.

"That's weird to see them here." I said looking at them and then back to Ian.

"I don't think it's weird that they are here. That has been their place to hang out for years." He pointed out.

I mumbled an okay and soon after a waitress came and took our orders.

We chatted for a while that's when I spotted Emma coming at our direction.

"Hey guys." She said in her annoying voice.

"Hi." Ian replied.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"We came to eat something and chat for a bit, Is there a problem with that?" I asked dryly.

"Nothing. No problem at all. Just asking are you guys together now?" She asked warily and with fake enthusiasm laced with her words.

"Yeah. We are together." I replied smirking.