Chapter 17 (Freinds.)

His gaze never left mine. He kept walking to my direction, I crossed my arms to my chest and tapped my foot to the ground impatiently.

"May I ask you who is this?" He asked with much anger in his voice.

"None of your business." I replied raising one eyebrow.

"When it comes to you then it's my business." His eyes softened a bit.

"Really last time I checked you weren't my boyfriend." I replied sarcastically.

"Uh...yeah I'm n-not your boyfriend but I have to make sure that you are alright and no one harms you."

"Well, thanks...I have to go." I replied shocked a little bit with his words. I turned around towards my doorstep.

"Goodnight." He yelled and I turned around, couldn't help but to murmur under my breath "Goodnight."

. . . . . . .

Woke up in the morning, took a shower and wore my clothes.

Today I'm wearing a loose gray sweater and black skinny jeans with a gray half boots since the weather had grown colder.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun, took my breakfast and checking my phone.

I saw a message from unknown number so I opened it.

Unknown: Good morning...it's me james😀. *7.39 A.M*

You: Good morning ....sorry for asking but how did you get my number😁.

James: I took it from April...if you're bothered that I'm texting you I could delete your number.

So the secretary girl named April....well he seems like a nice guy why not texting.

You: No, no need to delete the number well i must go now cause I have school and I'm kinda late😂.

James: Okay, bye💖✋.

You: bye✋.

I closed my phone and rushed to school.

I arrived at school at time I quickly grabbed my stuff for the English class and ran to the class.

It's 8.04 A.M. I knocked on the door of the classroom.

"Come in." I heard Mr's Jensen voice.

I pushed the door and got in, "I'm sorry I'm late." I said and ruahed to my desk but to my surprise Ian is sitting in Vee's place beside me and Vee is sitting in his place.

Traitor.

I sat on my desk and opened my book. I began to listen to Mr. Jensen words that's when I felt someone pinch my arm.

I looked beside me to see Ian, I turned around and refocused on Mr. Jensen's words.

"Hay hay." I heard him calling in whisper.

"What?" I whispered back.

And then he took his phone out and did what was unexpected.

He played Justin's Bieber song 'friends', the song boomed around the quiet classroom and everyone gasped and some started laughing.

"I'm wondering can we still be friends...uhaaa can we still be frieeends? uhaaa doesn't have to end ....and If it ends CAN WE BE FREINDS??." He sanged on the top of his lungs with his ugly voice he kept singing and asking me can we still be friends the whole classroom cheered and laughed while Ian kept dancing and singing.

"ENOUGH, OUT OF MY CLASS IAN TO THE PRINCIPLE OFFICE, NOW." Mr. Jensen shouted at Ian but he laughed instead and looked at me.

"Can we still be freinds?" He asked me giving me the puppy look while Mr. Jensen kept pushing him out of the class.