Chapter 27 ( I've changed Hailey..)

A couple of days had passed without anything special, Ian and James seems to be getting along really well. Better than I expected.

Today is Tuesday and I'm going to school. I'm wearing a plain white T-shirt with a hoodie on it and a black ripped skinny jeans.

I went downstairs for breakfast and Mom had already left me bacon and scrambled eggs in the microwave, I heated them and poured some orange juice along with them.

I ate while watching YouTube, Adelaine Morin to be more specifically. After I finished I got message from Ian saying that he is outside, I slipped on my converse and wore my backpack making my way outside.

As he said his car was already out there, I opened the passenger door and got in. "Morning, Hay Hay." Ian's masculine Axe scent engulfed as he greeted me.

"Morning, Ian." I replied smiling. He smiled back starting the car and driving. We listened to some songs by coldplay.

Finally we arrived at school and it was 7.50 A.M. we got out of car and went to our first class. I had German and he Had Calculus.

I went to my classes and soon it was time for lunch... My favorite time of the day.

I was making my way to the cafeteria happily that's when Emma stood in front of me blocking my way.

"What the hell do you want?" I snapped at her.

"I came here for good." She surprisingly replied nicely with a guilty look in her eyes.

"Really? You-" I said poking my finger to her forehead "-think that I would believe you for a second." I calmly said my words closing the distance between us making her take a step back.

That what I though. Bitch.

"Please, just give a chance to say what I got and I would leave if you want." She said her eyes shone with tears of guilt.

"Go on."

"I've changed Hailey, for good. I know that I was stupid for saying these things I said and doing these things I did. But I was stupid, I'm here for a truce. I don't want any hate between us. I want to be your friend for the rest of the year and after that I will go to L.A for university. You won't have to see my face again."

"Why would I believe you?" I asked her warily.

"You don't have to believe me I just want us to be friends like I said and I'm sorry for problems I caused for you, I'll leave now but I hope I've made my situation better... Thanks for listening to me." She said and turned around began walking her head down with disappointment.

"Wait!" I called feeling guilty. She turned around smiling wiping some tears that had managed to escape her eyes.

"You really want good?" I asked suspicious.

"Yes. Of course." She grinned.

"Then okay. I've forgiven you." I said the corners of my mouth tugging in to a small smile.

"Thank you so much Hailey!" She said happily hugging me.

"It's okay plus I don't like to hold grudges on people."

"Yeah, it's not okay." She said. We pulled away and made our way to the cafeteria.

When we entered the cafeteria everyone froze and the whole cafeteria went silent.

"What the fuck!" Ian muttered standing up with a confused Vee by his side along with Ryan.

"Hailey! Is she bothering you?" Vee asked taking a hurried steps towards us.