Chapter 12 (Camping trip.)

Return back to Hailey's P O.V.

I've never had a hangover.

It really sucks the head ache and the feeling that you wanna puke everything you eat.

Of course mom freaked out because I didn't come back home last night.

Of course I lied. I told her that Vee was drunk and I had to drive her and the time was late so I stayed over at her house and I forgot to call her.

Sorry Vee.

The rest of the week gone with nothing interesting, I just had a small fight with Ian and I got out of the car and walked to school again

Then he called me and apologized to me and everything is good now.

Today is Monday morning and it's 7.35 A.M of course I'm waiting for Ian.

We went to school and the first period was Mr. Jensen he said there will be a great announcement in the lunch time and we all were excited of course.

The classes went by and me, Vee, Ryan and Ian are sitting together on the table eating and chatting about different things.

Yeah I forgot to tell Ryan and Ian are sitting with us starting from Thursday.

We were talking about the importance of the cheese in life and how amazing it is when you put on the pizza and we pictured the pizza without cheese.

Cheesy topic huh??!

While we were talking about that serious matter, the mic. opened and Mr. Johanson started talking.

"We have a camping trip for three days for senior year students, the trip will be on Thursday and we will return on Sunday." He said and then be told the specifics about the drinking is forbidden and no drugs are allowed and no boys and girls sleeping in one room the girls will have rooms and boys will have different rooms.

There will be a lake there and we bring our swimming suits and that stuff.

"That's great who is going?" Vee asked looking at us we all agreed and the rest of the day went by.

Tuesday passed with nothing interesting worth telling except for calling Dylan and he is really happy and he likes a girl named Lillian he really likes her and I gave him some advises about girls and that stuff.

Today is Wednesday I'm with Ian in his car he let me play Taylor swift songs and nick Jonas.

"What color of bikini will you bring tomorrow?" he asked winking at me and laughing.

I pinched his arm laughing along with him.

We arrived at school and we went to our classes.

I kept thinking about Ian, I don't know why but I'm not hating him anymore, I just can't figure out my feelings about him.

He is really nice to me and he is treating me like sister, he takes care of me and stopped kissing Emma or any girl, I don't know but I feel happy that he is not with  her because of me it's like I stole her boyfriend.

I'm not his girlfriend and she is not his girlfriend too.

It's really confusing but I think I like him, but I don't want to admit it unless he admit it first, I don't know his feeling about and I'm not planning on destroying our friendship or making it awkward.

Isn't it awkward enough. He kissed you

Yeah it's really awkward. I replied to the voice in my head.

Because in the last weeks we began to become really close to each, he comes to my home, we watch movies together and we made a cake started to destroy the kitchen by throwing flour at each other and eggs we both sucked at cooking so at the end we went to the supermarket and bought a cake mix and we put it in the oven.