Chapter 15 (I was joking with you.)

I couldn't believe him.

"What we gonna do now?" I asked him not sure what we gonna do here.

"We should try to find our way back." He said looking around him.

"Okay so we came from here." I said pointing my hand for the way we came.

He nodded and we started walking.

We kept walking by memory.

1 hour later.

"That's enough." Said Ian.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean if we kept walking like this we gonna get lost more, and it's getting dark." He replied sitting on a rock.

"NO, I will scream for them and if they are near they will hear us."

"HELLO ANYONE CAN HEAR US. WE ARE LOST." I screamed for help but no one seemed to hear.

I sat on a rock and just stared at him.

"What?" He asked confused from me looking at him for a couple of minutes without uttering a word.

"What happened to Mr. Ian who knew the way and was born in the woods and all that shit." I asked him with blank expression.

"I told you I might have lost it for a while."

"And what the hell we supposed to do now?" I asked him crossing my arms.

"We supposed to light a fire so they could see the smoke and come for us, and also to keep the wild animals away." he replied shrugging.

"W-wild animals." I said looking at him with wide eyes and mouth hanging open.

"Yeah wild animals." He said smirking.

"Okay let's light the fire." I said and began to collect wood.

"You have a lighter?" I asked after I collected the stuff for the fire.

"Yeah." he said handling it to me.

I gave it back to him after doing the fire.

By the time I had finished the night had came and it was totally dark here and cold too.

I was shivering from the cold and I was only wearing a T-shirt.

"You didn't tell me why you asked If I was with Emma or not." He said after a minutes of silence.

His question caught me off gaurd.

"Ummm... J-just was wondering." I replied nervously.

"Really but why are you nervous suddenly."

"No it's really n-nothing." I said and again cursing myself for looking nervous.

"I know you like me Hailey."

My eyes widened and I looked at him with disbelief.

"No, I-I don't like you. Of course no." I said looking at him waiting for him to believe me.

"But in case you like me then I'll say I like you too." He said smiling.

I couldn't help the grin that formed on my face when he said that.

"Look at you grinning like you won a million dollar, and that proves that you like me like I do." He said smiling a gorgeous smile.

And what I did next was unbelievable.

I nodded and said. " I like you too Ian."

"YESSS I KNEW IT." He said and began jumping and dancing like an idiot.