Chapter 18 (I'm breaking up with you.)

Ian's P.O.V

I didn't think that I would that mad if I saw her with other guy, cause let's face it she just a friend nothing less or more.

Keep telling this to yourself.

A voice in the back of my head keeps reminding me of the ugly truth.

But that's not true I only talk to her as my sister.

Really then why are you thinking about her now and why are you mad at James.

Fine ....I like her.

Scratch that I think I'm falling for her.

For her unique personality, her laugh, her confidence, her strong character, the way that she doesn't give a shit about other people opinions and her eyes.

Those eyes that I lose myself when I look at them. Those chocolate brown pearls that lights up with kindness and love for everything around her.

I always think about why the hell I told her that I don't like her when the truth is that I love her.

Why did I break her heart when I said that she was just like any other girl that I used to date.

But I love her.

Well I guess love is a big word but that's what I feel about her.

I told her that I don't like her because I was afriad of what will happen If were together.

I know that I'll break her heart and I don't want her to feel broken.

I get afraid of commitment.

I want to make her happy.

And that's what I'm planning to do.

I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep.

. . . . . .

I woke in the morning, took a shower, got dressed and had breakfast.

I walked out of the house and got in my car. I parked in front of her house and called her.

Hay Hay.
Dialing....

She picked up after the fourth ring.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning Ian..umm you need something." She asked confused.

"Yeah are you still in the house, cause if you're there I'm waiting for to pick you up to school."

"Yeah, wait a minute I'm coming." She said and hung up.

10 minutes later she came out, damn I thought she said a minute.

Girls.

I looked at her, she is wearing a huge grey sweatshirt that I doubt it's her brother's and black leggings.

Her hair is down in it's natural soft dark brown waves.

She opened the door and got in. "Well I didn't expect you this generous to take me to school today." She said while closing the door and throwing her bag in the back of the car.

"Well, only for you Hay Hay." I said winking at her.

"Whatever." She murmured and looked from the and I drove off.

"You want to play Music?" I asked her, I noticed that she is quite.

"Actually I didn't expect that Ian Stevenson himself asks me If I want to play music in his mustang, Are you sure you alright?" She leaned and touched my forehead to see if I has flu.