Chapter 3 (Starbucks)

My favorite song right now....
.
.
I woke up in the morning and the beautiful sun is making a little dance on my eyes, I groaned and got out of bed moving to the bathroom in lazy move.

I brushed my teeth, fixed my lovely hair and changed into high waisted blue black jeans and plain white t-shirt.

I went downstairs to find mom sitting on the couch.

"Good morning mom." I greeted her moving to the kitchen.

"Good morning baby girl. Make some cereals for you honey i still didn't get the chance to buy our groceries."

"Okay."

"And don't forget about our meeting with Mr. Johanson."

"Yeah of course mom . How can I forget" I muttered sarcastically.

I ate my breakfast and found my mom ready so we got out and took a cab to my 'new school'.

. . . . . . . .

Mr. Johanson is a man in his late fifties, he has dark brown hair with some white hair a little bold at the front hairline. Smilling at us, he gestured for us to sit.

He looks like a kind man....well he will see me a lot at his office. I said to myself while smiling an evil smile.

"Good morning Mr. Johanson." greeted mom while shaking his hand.

"Good morning Mrs. Brooke." said Mr. Johanson smiling.

I wonder is he really this kind or it's just a facade.

Will this school will be a shitty experience or I'll get to meet good friends? I questioned myself.

What If I--

Mr. Johanson's voice cutt me off my thoughts "Nice to meet you Hailey." He said while smiling at me.

I smiled back. " Nice to meet you too."

"So how do you think of your new school?" He asked me.

"Nice." I replied with my fakest smiles.

I found the school really stressing.

"So...you're in the Senior year?" He asked me as If he doesn't know.

"Yeah." I replied in a duh tone.

"Have you decided what classes you wanna take?"  He asked me again.

"I wanna take Art, English, P.E, German, Geometry and history." I said.

"That's great here is your locker key, your number and the timetable. "

"Thanks M.r Johanson."

"You welcome."

"Thank you again for your time Mr. Johanson." Mom thanked him while shaking his hand.

"It was pleasure meeting you Mrs. Brooke and you Hailey." He grinned moving his gaze to me.

After that we left Mr. Johanson's office and returned home.

I went to my bedroom.

I sat there for an hour and everything seemed boring as hell.

The T.V, laptop, stereo and our remaining stuff haven't arrived yet.

I decided to discover the area and to head to Starbucks since I've been craving all the day for a caramel frappuccino. My mouth watered at the thought.

I wore my same jeans and white T-shirt of today, My hair was in soft waves so I let it down and went downstairs to aske my mom.

"Mom, can I go to discover the area and grab something from Starbucks?" I asked her.