Chapter 13 ( She tried to kill me! )

I fell asleep with the music on, I woke with clara shaking my shoulders to wake me up because we apparently has arrived at our destination.

I glanced around and they were getting out and taking their bags out, I stretched my arms and stood up. I took my bag and got out of the bus.

"Hello, Hello sleepy head." greeted Vee and I sent her a small glare.

"What's going on?" I asked her looking at the students that are packed in one spot.

"They trying to pick the rooms." she replied.

"How?" I asked her.

"Some wants to be together...they're like a group and wants to be together." She replied and I nodded.

After a while we entered 'our room'.

It consists of 6 double beds that means that 12 is sleeping here, the room is cream colored and there's a nightstand beside each bed and two big wardobs and a big mirror. And there's a big bathroom.

I walked towards the bed that was beside the window, the view looked great, i looked from the window and the lake was shining under the sun rays and there were a lot of trees and plants....it looked just amazing.

I put my bag on the bed and called for vee.

"Vee come see the view!" I called excitedly and she came. She saw the view and agreed with me on this bed, she took the upper bed and I took the bottom one.

After a while we unpacked and the guys were calling for us, we got there and they were already in swimsuits and waiting for the rest of us.

My eyes glanced over at Ian and damn the boy looked like a greek god in his in his swimming shorts.

I mean look at his body and these ridiculous abs, V line and his rock solid chest like who want this good body?

Ewww he looks hot.

I looked up at his face and he was smirking clearly caught me checking him out, oh god that's so embarrassing.

I quickly looked at my shoes fidgeting with my hair and humming random tunes. Clearly feeling the heat creeping on my cheeks and ear.

"Yeah I saw you, don't play dumb." he said laughing and coming at my direction.

I immediately wish that the ground just open up and swallow me.

"N-no I wasn't checking y-you out." I shattered and mentally cursed my stupid cheeks for heating even more.

"Whatever....so are you going to the lake?" he asked changing the subject clearly doesn't need embarrassing me even more.

I looked around for Vee...I don't want to be near him, as I said I want to be away from him.

I don't want to develop more feelings for that jerk.

"I don't know, you may go with your friends and I will catch up with you later." I said and was about to head back to my room but he caught my forearm and stopped me from walking further.

"You are my friend you know." he stated and I nodded.

"Is there's something wrong?" he asked me looking me in the eyes.

"No, nothing just go and have fun." I said trying to pass the subject and gave him the fakest smiles ever.

He nodded and headed out to the lake.

I went to my room, wore my swimsuit it's one peice....I don't like to show a lot of my body, a shorts over it, my yellow top and put my hair into ponytail. I took my phone and headed out.