Chapter 29 ( Supposed.)

Hailey's P.O.V.

My head pounded really hard, like someone's holding a hammer and constantly hitting my head. I groaned trying to open my eyes.

It felt like my eyes were glued shut, finally after a couple more moments I succeeded in opening my eyes.

I blinked several times trying to adjust the light around. It was definitely sunlight.
p

pppp

I was laying on a hard surface, using my hand to support my body. I sat on that bed.

I looked around me and it wasn't my room, neither a room I know. I never saw this room before.

It was a plain white room with no furniture in except for the uncomfortable bed that I was laying on it.

I looked at the door on my left hand, I should know where I am so I stood up struggling a bit. My legs were still shaky, I was still dizzy and definitely thirsty.

Not to mention hungry.

How did I get here?

Why I am here?

And most importantly, Where am I?

I'm gonna find out, I smiled and turned the door handle and it didn't budge. It was locked.

My smile faded and my heart dropped to my stomach. Why I'm locked in a room?

And that the shocking events of yesterday came back flooding to me.

I was kidnapped and Emma was the kidnapper.

But how? We were supposed to be friends. She was supposed to be a changed person.

It was all supposed to be normal.

I'm supposed to be normal.

But, this is not normal.

Panic began seeping through my cells, and the only words that kept on repeating in my head was...

Get the hell out of her!

Immediately I ran to the window breathing hard. I opened the glass cover on it and to be welcomed with iron bars.

Thick, strong iron bars welcomed my eye sight. It was just like the one in prisons.

Which means that I'm also a prisoner here.

My eyes teared up, I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

Once I began to calm down I looked from the window to see the view. It was trees, a lot of trees. Just like a forest.

It looked familiar. The place looked familiar, just like the lake we went to on our camping trip. I looked more closely and my caught the familiar lake.

It was the place where the camping trip was...

That's it. I just have to find a phone to call anyone. My hands went to my back pocket where my phone was and it was gone.