Chapter 7 (He is Mr. Popular of the school. )

I was becoming bored every second passes. So I decided on calling Vanessa.

I called her and waited for answer.

V: Hey Hailey.

H: Hey Vanessa, I was just wondering if you could come over at my house. I'm alone here my mother isn't home yet.

V: Yeah of course, text me your address and I'll come.

H: okay see ya.

V: see ya.

I hung up and texted her the address.

30 minutes later. I heard the bell ringing.

I went downstairs to open the door.

I opened the door and found Vanessa holding bags and a huge jar of nutella.

I hugged her at once...oh my god. She got me food and nutella. That's really why we are going to be best friends.

"Oh my god Vee. you got me food." I said squealing like a child.

"Oh yeah ...we gonna watch movies and dance like there's no tomorrow."

I realized that she was still standing at the door.

"Oh come in I'm sorry." I said while laughing a little.

"Of course I'm coming in." she said and pushed the open.

We went upstairs to my room and opened the bags if food and started eating.

"So tell me about this school and that bitch that I got in fight with her today?" I asked her.

"That bitch is Emma Smith, she is the captain of the cheerleading team in our school, and she thinks herself a queen and that shit. But she is a hocker you know, she screwed everyone in our school, she doesn't take anything serious but she likes Ian a lot and he doesn't like her back. He just screws her." She said while stuffing the doritos in her mouth.

"And that Ian. What's his problem, he seems so fond of himself." I asked her while stuffing some chips in my mouth.

"Ian is Mr. Popular of the school....he is hot and all the girls drools over him, so he basically the hottest guy in our school after Ryan of course." she said the last part to herself but I heard her.

"Who is Ryan?" I asked her smiling.

"He is Ian's best friend ....oh my god he so hot, I have a crush on him since junior year, but he never noticed me.." she said a little sad.

"You know if he didn't notice you then he is blind." I said giving a courage smile.

Vanessa was beautiful, she has a long light brown hair, perfect body and she was absolutely beautiful.

"You think I have a chance with him?" she asked and I nodded.

The time went by us eating and getting to know more about each other's life and she told me more about herself. Her parents works a lot and travels a lot too she hasn't got any siblings and she hasn't got any close friends in this school.

We considered each other best friends from day one.

She left my house after having dinner with me and mom.

Mom really liked her and wanted her to stay over but she refused because she had to get ready for school tomorrow.

I glanced at the clock, it's 9.30. I got ready for bed and slipped under the covers and closed my eyes.

. . . . . . . . .

Beep Beep Beep Beep!

I groaned and closed the alarm and got up from the bed.

I went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went to the closet and decided on wearing skinny jeans and rose T-shirt.

My hair hair had a nice wave from the bun from yesterday so I let it down and put on some mascara and a little lip balm.

I went downstairs and found a note on the dining table from mom saying that she went for work early. She made for me breakfast and left it in the microwave for me to heat it up.

After I finished my breakfast, I slipped in my converse and took my stuff and headed for the door.

I took my bike from the garage, rode it and started my way to the school.

I arrived at school at 7.45 A.M. I went to my locker and found Vee standing next to it waiting for me.

When she saw me, she smiled and waved at me.

"Hey Vee." I said while taking my stuff for the English class.

"Hey Hailey." she said grinning.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked her and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Ryan told good morning today." she said grinning wider.

"That's great." I said while shutting my locker and motioned for her to lead the way to the class.

We entered the class and took our seats

It's already 7.57 A.M.

Mr. Jensen entered the class. After about 15 minutes.

"I need from you to make me a research about the greatest authors of all time and according to this assignment, I'm putting your grades." said Mr. Jensen.

"Each two will be partners." I grinned and looked at vee and she smiled.

"I'm choosing partners according to their alphabet arrangement." he said and my smile faded.

He kept saying names and....

"Hailey will be with Ian." Said Mr. Jensen.

"What?!" I asked out loud.

"Is there's any problem Miss Brooke."

"Yeah, why am I with Ian?" I asked shocked.

" 'I' letter comes after 'H' letter." replied Mr. Jensen in a duh tone.

"You should be happy." I looked back at Ian and he is smirking.

I stuck my tongue out for him.

Nice Hailey very mature.

The rest of the day went thank god that Emma didn't cause a scene today.

I said goodbye to Vee and went for my bike.

I was riding the bike when I heard...

Beeb Beeb!!

I looked at my left and found the beautiful silver mustang car.

"What do you want." I asked him.

"I wanted to give you a ride, since we are living in the same neighborhood." he said.

"No thanks, I'm fine." I replied adjusting my bike. And started cycling.

"Fine suit yourself." he said and pressed the gas pedal causing me to flinch at the sudden sound and loose the control on the bike.

I fell on the right side of the road and instant pain shot through my right side.

I'm really Hating Mr. Popular.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*