Chapter 28 ( Where is she! )

Ian's P.O.V.

Today was Friday. My favorite day in the week. Everyone's favorite actually.

James and I decided to throw a party. Me specifically, he didn't accept the idea at the beginning of course saying that it would draw much attention to us but I convinced him that I would find him a girl so he could get over his slutty ex.

Not Hailey of course... The other one.

He was still thinking about her, so I decided to find him a new match.

James turned out to be a nice guy. To be honest I hated his guts, he used to be Hailey's boyfriend and also broke up with her that way, and his uncle's shit.

Everything about him was full of shit.

But in fact he is a good guy. He took care of Hailey and helped her.

He even got himself in danger for her and family's sake so how could I hate him.

We were now arranging the snacks when a loud banging interrupted my thoughts.

I began walking to the door and the banging was harder.

God damn. I have a freaking bell on the door why can't people understand!

I'll smash whatever's face who's banging hard on the door.

Those motherfu—. My thoughts were interrupted when I opened the door and Hailey was the one who was banging.

My face mirrored what I thought when I saw that she was the one who was banging on the door and it's 'What the hell!'

"What the hell!" I said it too....

"It's freaking November. I forgot to get a Jacket and I was freezing my ass out there!" She yelled pushing me in and closing the door.

That was a strong push though.

"And how many times I have to remind you that there's a freaking bell out there." I tried to fake anger but on the inside I was smiling.

It was cute. She was cute.

"Okay, enough you too! I feel like I'm sitting with kids." James grumbled the last part to himself.

"Okay, What food do you have here?" She asked already inspecting the snacks on the counter.

Her eyes zeroed on a  bag of unopened Doritos, she snatched it in a matter of seconds and next thing I know she is eating.

"So, just like that. You were angry now you're hungry... Weird." James mumbled clearly amused.

I smiled at how cute she is.

I came near her wrapping my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. "So, What now?" She asked still eating the Doritos.

I was about to reply when the doorbell rang. Finally! Someone sees the doorbell.

I opened it and it was Ryan and Vanessa. They were wearing matching outfits.