Chapter 9 (A secret place.)

Beep Beep
Beep B--

"Shhh shut up." I groaned and closed the alarm.

I rolled out of the bed and went to bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I got out and decided to wear a baggy black hoodie and a pair of jeans.

I did my hair into two dutch braids and put some mascara and lipgloss on.

I went downstairs but didn't found mom maybe she went work early.

I went to kitchen and made some cereals. I ate breakfast while watching some YouTube videos.

After I finished I wore my shoes and glanced at the clock, it's 7.33 AM.

I opened the door and stepped outside the house.

I saw his car outside his house which means that he still inside. So I decided to wait for him...

15 minutes later and I've waited, okay that's enough.

I opened our garage and was about to pull the bike when I heard him yelling.

"Hey I'm supposed to take you to school!" he yelled.

"Yeah and I waited for 15 minutes for you and we already late." I said and rolled my eyes.

"My bad, come on hop in the car."

I sighed and closed the garage and got in his car.

I didn't notice before that his car smells so good...it smells like leather and his smell.

He smells like Axe spray and a beautiful men cologne. Heaven on earth...

Why am I thinking about his smell? Snap out of it Hailey!

He started driving...

"Hey can you play some music?" I asked him politely.

"Okay." he said and put some CD.

It's heavy metal...

Who listens to heavy metal in the morning?

Weird.

"No please shut it off." I said while scrunching my face in digust.

"You said you wanna listen to music." he said smirking.

"Could you stop smirking like this..ughh and keep that low I'll listen on my headphones." I said huffing...

"You know that you're in my car I play what I want and I won't keep it low." he said and turned it higher...

"Okay enough with that shit and if you didn't stop I'll go to school on my own." I said glaring at him.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked smiling at me Teasingly.

"Okay stop the car. NOW!" I yelled at him. Congratulations he managed to make the anger get the best of me.

"Okay easy. You have any idea what time is it?" he was laughing at me.

"Yeah stop the car." I said while rolling my eyes.

He nodded still laughing at me.

He stopped the car and I immediately shut the door and walked fast .

Ughhh my leg still hurts from yesterday's fall.

I glanced at the clock on my phone and it's 7.58 AM.

Great now I'm being late. Because of him.

I arrived at school and found the hallways empty. Which means that the first class has started.