Chapter 19 (Would you go out with me?)

Back to Hailey's P.O.V

After what seems lika a lifetime the school day ended.

To say I was glad that Emma was suspended was underestimating.

I was fucking happy.

That means that no more whining and shit for a week....that jealous bitch.

Why was she jealous of me? I'm far from her. She is popular, rich and everyguy is drooling over her.

So what does she want from me?

My thoughts interrupted by Ian. "Why didn't you wait for me to take you home?" He asked me as I was walking to my house.

"No, I just wanted to take a walk in the fresh air." I said and kept walking.

"God damn it Hailey don't be stubborn."

"Fine I'll let you drive me this loooong distance to my house." I said mocking his altitude.

I got in the car and he just looked at me then touched my slightly bruised cheek.

"Is it still hurt you?" He asked me concerned.

"No, but does it look that bad?" I asked him worriedly about how I look and I have a course tonight I thought to myself which means one thing....James.

"No it doesn't look bad." He replied and kept driving.

Minutes later I arrived at my house.

"Thanks Ian for the ride and for standing up for me today at school." I said while closing the door.

"You're welcome Hay hay." He said smiling then turned to his house.

I stepped in the house to be surprised that mom is in there.

Immediately when she saw me she hurried to me inspecting my face.

"What happened to you face?" She asked and the worry is written all over her features.

"Nothing important mom...it's just a fight." I replied while making my way to the kitchen pouring myself some orangejuice.

"Hey, tell me what happened? Who hurt you?" She demanded but now she was angry as hell.

"It's just a girl fight...there's a girl that hates picked a fight with me but Vee, Ryan and Ian stood up for me and the girl is now suspended."

"Well I'm glad you're okay honey." She said and kissed my bruised cheek.

I hugged her and stayed for a while in her embrace.

It felt so good.

"I'm heading to my room now mom."

"Okay baby and get some sleep." She said and I nodded.

I took a shower and changed into an old baggy T-shirt and a shorts.

I placed my alarm on 4.00 PM since I have a course tonight and drifted to sleep.

. . . . .

I looked at myself in the mirror. And let me tell you what I see.

A Zombie.

My nose now is a purplish black color due to the superpunch that beth gave me..

That bitch is a Wonder woman.

My cheek is a slightly purple and the hand is still printing on it.

I applied a plaster on my nose. I tried to hid my cheek with a little foundation and councilor but it didn't totally work ..it hid a little but not all.