Chapter 4 (I'm gonna miss you bro.)

Every time I am gonna add song that i love so its kind of my playlist

.
.
I inserted my key in the keyhole and pushed the door open. I walked in to the bathroom to take a warm shower since the frappuccino was stiking on my body making extremely uncomfortable.

I took a warm shower and changed into my fluffy pink hearts pajamas and went downstairs.

Mom apparently wasn't home because I searched the housr for her and she wasn't there.

I called her and she told that she went shopping for the groceries.

I sighed and made my way to my room and decided to draw something.

Yeah, I forgot to tell you I love drawing
It's my hobby, I like to draw anything that comes on my mind and I'm not so talanted but I can draw good.

I decided to draw some tree and the leaves on the branches are fallen. I also wanted to draw sunset behind it.

I kept on drawing and coloring while listening to music and lost track of time.

I heard mom calling from downstairs I went there, to be hit by the delicious smell can you guess what I forgot....

DINNER.

I sat on the table beside Dylan.

"You were in your room for about 2 hours I called for you but you didn't hear me." Dylan complained.

"Sorry D I was drawing and listening to music so I didn't hear you." I said giving him an apologetic smile.

"The shipping company called and our car and your remaining stuff will be at our doorstep tomorrow in the morning." said mom while putting the plates.

"Good."

We spent The rest of the dinner talking about random stuff.

"Goodnight mom, goodnight Dylan." I said while makibg my way upstairs to my room.

I did my night routine and crashed to the bed.

. . . . . . . .

I woke up in the morning after a peaceful sleep. I got out of bed and fixed my hair, brushing my teeth.

I went downstairs and found mom standing at the door and there's a truck outside the door. looks like our stuff has arrived.

I got closer to the door there were two men one is talking to mom and the other is getting the stuff out if the truck.

"Good morning." I greeted them smiling.

"Good morning Miss Brooke." one of them replied.

"Mom you need any help." I asked.

"Yeah honey it will be nice of you if you took your bicycle out of the truck and helped them with the remaining boxes." she asked me smiling and I nodded.

I took my bicycle and some boxes while the other man was taking the t.v and some other boxes.

After about 5 minutes we finished and mom signed some papers and the truck left .

"Let's get inside."

But when I was at the door my eyes caught his brown one's, Guess who?

The asshole from yesterday's events.

And let me tell that I'm wearing a fluffy pink hearts pajams. but he wasn't staring he was getting out of his car.

What a nice car I didn't notice it yesterday. It looks so adorable it's color is silver I don't know much about cars but i know that this is ford mustang.

He caught me staring at his car. And his blank face turned into a smirk. "You wanna to have a ride in this beauty?" He asked me winking.

Ugh. I ran into the house and shut the door now I look stupid.

I went to the kitchen and found mom making breakfast.

I sat on the table beside Dylan who tapping through his phone.

"Hey Dylan."

"Hey Hailey."

"You were standing outside the house with your pink pajamas ?!" Asked Dylan chuckling.

"No shit sherlock." I replied in a duh tone.

"Are you leaving tomorrow ?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm leaving at 10 A.M." he replied and I nodded in reply.

The rest of the breakfast went by without anything interesting.

I went to my room after and just sat I have nothing to do all the day.

The rest of the day went by me watching Disney movies, I watched Moana, Rapunzel and Mulan.

My favorite Disney movies...

"Hailey the dinner is ready." Mom called from the kitchen.

"COMING MOM."

I went there and called for Dylan too to come down for dinner, he came and we ate in comfortable silence.

I went to my room and took a shower changing into a loose pants and some tank top.

I glanced at the clock and its still 8.15 P.M ..
Ughh the time passes by really slow.

What should I do now?

I decided on playing some songs on my stereo that came today with the stuff.

I played my playlist and started dancing on the amazing songs. I closed my eyes and shook my body in every direction.

I don't care how I look like or anything. I just wanna enjoy the moment. I started singing too to gorgeous by taylor swift.

"You so gorgeous...I can't say anything to your face....cause looook at your faaaace and I'm soooo furious at you for maaaking meee feel this wayyy!" my voice became louder and I didn't care. I just danced more.

A lot of songs passed and I was dancing like it's the last day of my life.

I lost my self by dancing and singing.

After what it feels like hours ...I glanced at the clock and it's 9.30, great I should sleep now I'm tired. I slipped into the bed and closed my.

What a way to lose some weight and time!
. . . . . . .

I woke up to the sound of the birds singing.

I'm kidding I woke up to my brother's voice.

"Wake up you idiot!" he said and shook my shoulder I opened my eyes slowly.

"What?" I said a little angry.

"It's nine thirty and I'm leaving in 30 minutes. Don't you wanna say goodbye for your brother?"

I jolted up from bed muttering "Sorry." As I ran to the bathroom.

I went downstairs. Mom and Dylan were sitting on the table and his bags were at the door.

"Hey mom, hey Dylan." I muttered sitting on the table with them.

We ate breakfast and Dylan stood up and hugged mom and Crashed me into a tight hug.

"You'll kill me with this hug you know." I said while chuckling .

"Yeah I know." he said chuckling too.

"I'm gonna miss you mom ,I'm gonna miss you sis."

"I'm gonna miss you bro." I said smiling.

"Hey don't be dramatic I will visit you whenever I get the chance to." he said while grinning.

"Yeah and it's like never." I stated rolling my eyes.

"Don't worry. my friend has arrived." Je said pointing at the door.

"Bye Mom. Bye Hailey."

"Bye Dylan." We replied and then his friend took his bags and they left.

We went back to the house ..

Well it's going to be a long year....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*