Chapter 14 (Hay Hay)

"Hailey, wake up." I heard a voice that shakes my shoulder trying to wake me up.

I opened my eyes groaning while facing the person who's waking me.

"Are you gonna keep staring at me like this come on they gonna call the eat the breakfast." Vee was yelling at my face for me to wake up.

"Fine, just chill I'm coming in five." I told her and rolled out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom to my routine.

I got out of the bathroom my hair tied into a ponytail wearing my dark grey yoga pants, a white T-shirt and my black sneakers.

I'm wearing this because they told us that we aren't going to the lake today and we are playing a game in the woods.

I went to the huge dining table and they are already eating.

My eyes caught Vee she is sitting next to Ryan and Ian and looks like they reserving me a seat next to Ian.

I just smiled at this, I don't know why I'm being idiot.

I made my way and greeted them with my most beautiful smile and sat in my seat.

I glanced at Emma and she is sitting in the other end of the table with her friends glaring at me like usual I just returned it to them with one of my sweetest smiles.

We finished breakfast peacefully and made our way to outside where we will be gathering to know the game.

I went outside with Ian. "What do you think we will be playing." I asked him.

"I think it will be a great because I'm having a pretty lady with me." He said in a fake British accent smiling at me one of his gorgeous smiles I returned the smile.

"Cheesy." I replied still smiling but he still holding on with his smile.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this.

Every time I look at Ian I see something in his eyes that tells me to take my chances and tells him that I like him and to be more than friends.

But something inside me keeps reminding that I'll regret it and it will ruin our friendship but I can't be his friend while I'm thinking of him as something else.

So I'll take the leap and pray for it to work.

My thoughts were cut off by coach Bradley's voice.

"Listen up here." He said clapping his hands for attention.

"The game is simple and I think most of you know it." He said and no one interrupted him.

"It's capture the flag, it's simple but it will be four teams and we are 36 here so you will be nine on every team. we will give a map to each team and you will be choosing each other." By the time he finished we erupted in chats.

"But let me tell one last thing." He said raising one finger smirking.

"There's no technology devices allowed, Good luck and after choosing the teams come to me so we could start the game." He completed the sentence heading inside while we choose our teams.

"So, looks like you and I, Vee, Ryan, Josh, Darlyn, Blake, Sam and laura are together." He said while calling for the others.

A couple of minutes later the teams are ready and calling for coach Bradley.

"So guys let me tell you that you have about 4 hours until night so you better make it quick and grab your flag fast." He said.

"I don't think it will take 30 minutes to find it." Said a smirking boy from other team.