Chapter 24 ( Same Motives.)

Hailey's P.O.V.

When I went Home and decided to call James.

I feel a little guilty for how me and Ian are together now and I think he saw us when we were kissing.

I just want to know how he feels.

I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up, After the fourth ring he picked the phone.

"Hey, Is something wrong?" He asked worried why I called.

"N-no. Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to ask you something.." I said a little uneasy.

"Yeah anything."

"I was wondering if you still have any feelings for me?" I blurted the question.

"Actually I feel bad for going out with without having real feelings for you."

"Then why did you ask me out?" I asked him slightly confused.

"Me and my ex-girlfriend broke up. She cheated on me with her cousin," He replied sounding slightly hurt.

"We were together for 2 years. I thought that she loved me but in fact she didn't and I knew this the hard way. After we broke up, I was so hurt. My friends kept saying that I should see someone else and forget about her, so to my luck you came to the course. I saw you and liked you so I decided on asking you out. I know this sound a little selfish but I was planning on developing more feelings for you at the end but I guess the circumstances wasn't in our favor."

"Wow..." I sighed.

"Yeah, but you seem to like this guy. I'm happy for you guys." He said happily.

"Thank you James, that's so sweet of you."

"Actually I'm planning on traveling to Australia after we are done with my uncle's business." He said shocking me.

"I'm happy for you If that's what you want."

"Thanks. I think I should hang up on you, my uncle had returned home." He said in hurry.

"Yeah, of course. But be careful. Bye," I said understanding.

"Okay, Bye." He said and hung up.

I put my phone on the night stand and went to the bathroom for a warm shower.

I showered and immediately felt exhausted, I collapsed on bed and shut my eyes immediately falling into deep sleep.

. . . . . .

Emma's P.O.V.

I called some of the guys I know and told them that I need to know where William Martin lives.

I pretended that I needed some drugs but I needed to talk to him.

Me and him got the same motives.

One hour later one of the guys called and gave me the address.