Chapter 1

(Elena's POV)

As I get upstairs, I undress getting ready for my shower. I think to myself. Just as I get in the shower something else pops in.

"Damon!" I scream as he uses his vamp speed to get in the shower with me.

"Hey baby! I felt like a shower."

"Very funny." I said. he's always pulling pranks on me.

I did love my boyfriend, and one day I hope we can get married. I always wanted children but, when your boyfriend can't procreate, it kinda makes things a little difficult.

"Damon stop it!" I scream playfully as he tickles me. I mean seriously can't a women take a shower without her vampire boyfriend poping in on her!

Just then he takes me up in his arms and kisses me. Whenever his lips touch mine I get this warm and fuzzy feeling. Then he shuts off the shower and vamp speeds me over to the bed. Then he's on top of me and he's making me feel like the women I am.

**

I wake up with damon by my side. Best morning ever. He holds me close to his body. My favorite way to be held. Then all of a sudden I'm rushing to the bathroom. Throwing up everywhere.

Damon rushes in behind me and holds my hair as I throw up.

"I must have the flu!" I manage to get out between throw ups.

Once I'm done damon just sits there holding me in his arms. Telling me I'm gonna be okay. I hate being sick. I always have ever since I was little. It's the worst thing ever.

But Damon is so natural at comforting me. I really do love him.

But just then I'm curious if I'm even sick anymore. I feel fine.

"That's weird," I say.

"What's weird?" he asks.

"I feel okay," I say which is very weird, considering the fact that I just threw up.

"Maybe it's something you ate?" he said. And maybe he was right, maybe I was just overreacting.

"Maybe," I said.

* One Week Later*

I woke up again and threw up in the trash can. Okay I know my body and something's seriously not right!

"Damon?"

"Yeah?"

"Something's seriously not right,"

"Why do you say that?" he asks me.

"Because, I've been throwing up but feeling okay,"

"Well that's weird," he says, "but come cuddle with me, I need my Elena time," he says with his cute grin on his face.

I think I really do love him.

**

(Damon's POV)

I sit there cradling her in my arms. She's the one for me. I cannot imagine a life without her. I don't know how I've lived without her.

Then for no apparent reason she gets up and runs out of the room.

"Where are you going?!" I yell after her

"Bonnies! be back soon!" She yelled back.

So after she left, I went down stair and poured myself some bourbon.

(Elena's POV)

"Bonnie!" I screamed through her house, "Bonnie!"

"Elena I'm upstairs!" she yelled back, "what's wrong?"

"I think I'm pregnant, i have a test I peed on the stick already, but I can't get myself to look at it," I said

"Let me see," Bonnie said taking it away from me, "OMG"

"What is it?!" I exclaimed.

"You're..... You're.... pregnant,"