Chapter 37

(Damon's POV)

He kept stabbing her.

"Stop this! Shes your daughter!" I screamed at him.

"You say I'm cruel but have you seen yourself?" I screamed.

"At least I have a reason for my doing!" He screamed.

"No! Not even Hitler would've done this!" I screamed. What a lame comeback.

"Oh I'm so offended! I though I would be more like Benito Mussolini!" he said and laughed.

He took a wooden stake and stabbed it through her abdomen.

"Stop this!" I screamed. Now I was pissed. He slowly began making his way to her heart with the stake. It was just then that I broke the chair. I bite into his neck and became to feed, only to have to stop. He was on vervain.

"Ah!" I screamed out in pain.

"Oh Damon, I'm smarter than you give me credit for," he said and giggled. Just then Stefan was down there and snapped his neck. Elena's mom came running in with a stake in hand. I quickly broke her neck too. It was silent. Then all you could hear was someone crying. It broke me to remember Elena was sitting right there...

"Oh baby," I said and ran up to her.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" I said.

"Um, can we just go home I want my babies," she said still crying. I picked her up as carried her out to the car.

"Everything's gonna be okay now," I whispered in her ear.