Chapter 3

(Elena's P.O.V.)

So telling Stefan wasn't bad. He took it very well he actually congratulated us, believe it or not.

Well anyways we made an appointment with dr. fell. Just a check up to make sure everything with the baby was alright.

"You sure your ready for this?" Damon asked with curiosity in his voice.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I exclaimed.

I don't know how I'll take care of a baby! I can barely take care of myself! Just then doctor fells nurse came and called us in.

"Elena Gilbert? Dr. Fell is ready for you."

"Alright this is it." Damon goes.

"This is it." I repeat after him.

I really do love him. I mean if rather have it be him than anyone else. This is what is meant to happen.

"So what's going on Elena?" Dr. Fell casually asked.

"I think I'm pregnant," I told her.

"But I thought-" she started but damon cut her off.

"Yeah, yeah, vampires can't procreate but I guess you learn something new every day! right doctor?" he said with that sly smirk on his face.

"I guess your right Damon." she said.

"Here let me do a quick test."

So she took some blood and let us go home. Now it was time to wait... and wait... and wait...

**

(Damon's POV)

Me and Elena, the love of my life and me. I love her so much words can't even explain it. And here we are. I'm laying on the couch, with Elena in my arms and her head on my chest. Is there even a better way to spend my time? I doubt it.

"This is nice," I say just loud enough for her to hear.

"Yeah, but how long with it last?" she asks.

And before I can ask what she means by that the door flies open.

"Hello love! Is it true? Your gonna keep my Petrova blood line going?" Klaus ask Elena.

"I'm afraid so, but that's honestly none of your business," I say stepping in. I don't like him getting too close to her.

"Ah! but that's where your wrong! Anthing about Elena is my business! she the doppelgänger!" Klaus said with a sly grin appearing on his face.

"I think it's time you leave," I said to klaus with a straight face so he knew I ment business.

"Alright! Alright! I know when I'm not wanted," he said," but just so you know-"

And with that I cut him off," maybe I don't want to know."

He threw his hands in the air an walked out with a grin on his face.