Chapter 18

I woke up to Elena still sound asleep. Then I relized this is the last day, she has to wake up or most likely she's never wake up!

"Elena, darling this is the last day today, you're gonna have to wake up. Your all rested up so now get up. Please, our daughters need your amazing hugs, I need your amazing hugs, the babies of ours you carrying there gonna need your hugs! Our triplets are gonna need you to hold them! The girls are almost three months now! They need a mother like you! I can't raise them all by myself. I love you Elena! I love you so much! you need to wake up! For me! I love you! I love you so much!" I was crying. Then Stefan walked in.

"Hey Dam- is she okay?"

"Obviously she's still not if she's still in a coma!"

"Okay, sorry. Well Katherine had a Doctors appointment, and I have to go hunting, so I'm just returning your kids."

"Okay bye brother."

"Yup bye."

He then placed my children down next me and and I just wished Elena would wake up. But as the hours pasted an it was suddenly nine o'clock at night, I realized she may never wake up.

A.N. Sorry guys short chapter! Next ones good! I promise! Please comment and vote it adds four seconds to your life! Does anyone know how to add cast? I can't figure it out!