Chapter 21

(Elena's POV)

We got back home, and we decided to do some wedding planning, but we ended up laying on the couch together, since I wasn't too big yet. But when I got up there was a big spot of red blood.

"Uh Damon?" I said looking at it, suddenly very scared.

"OMG Elena we've got to get you to the hospital!"

"Why does this stuff always happen to me!" I cried out.

"Elena, you need to be strong!" he yelled at me.

"But Damon, what if, what if, I had a miscarriage."

"Elena," he said and grabbed me arms and looked into my eyes, "things are gonna get better!"

"Damon," I said shaky voiced.

"Okay, you get in the car, I'll grab the babies and I'll drive, okay?"

I shook my head yes. I started to cry as I opened the car door. I was still bleeding. Damon set the kids in the car, and I was still crying.

"Damon," I said voice cracking, tears rolling down my face. He looked at me and grabbed my hand.

"It'll be alright, we'll get through this me, you, and you children."

"Yeah," I said barely able to speak. When we got to the doctors she had me change into a gown and Damon was with me.

When the doctor asked me what was wrong, I looked at Damon and replied with, "today I started bleeding and I've passed some very large clots, and I was just wondering if it was a miscarriage. She checked me out then told me what was up.

"Elena, you didn't have a miscarriage," she told me and me and Damon took a sigh of relief, "but you do have a hemorrhage." she told me.

"A h-h-hemorrhage?" I asked her.

"What's a hemorrhage?" Damon asked.

"Well, Damon, I'm glad you asked! A hemorrhage is an escape of blood cause by a ruptured blood vessel, but it shouldn't affect the babies too bad, they still have very strong heart beats." she told us. Thank god, I'm 10 weeks along, and I can't wait for it to be over, and just be able to hold my babies.

We got home, and I played with Emily and Damon was playing with Brittany, I had Em on her back and was poking her stomach and playing peek-a-boo with her, when she rolled onto her stomach.

"OMG Damon!" I yelled.

"Elena, I'm right next to you, what's going on?"

"Em, she's rolling!" and then she rolled back to her back and smiled at me again.

"Baby! You're a silly baby! Aren't you! Aren't you!" I said giving her kisses.

"I love you," Damon told me.

"I love you too, are you worried about Brittany at all?" I asked him.

"No, should I be?"

"Yes, she's way behind Emily!" I told him.

"Oh babe, she's just a slow developer!"

"What if she's not?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, just talking crazy I guess."

Then Emily started coughing really bad so Damon picked her up, she had a really bad runny nose too, and the discharge from her nose was really thick.

"I think Britt's getting sick!" Damon told me.

"Yeah, I kinda figured," I told him.

"Well should we bring her to the doctor or something?"

"She has an appointment in a week, I could call and make it sooner?

"Yes please," so i called them and they said they could get her in tomorrow at nine-thirty.

"What did they say?" he asked me.

"They'll take he tomorrow at nine-thirty. Well Emily just fell asleep want to put them to bed?"

"Sure, let's have Britt sleep with us tonight, I'm really worried about her."

"Okay," I told Damon and gave him a kiss.

**morning time**

"Elena, she's still sick!"

"Damon, she's not gonna magically heal over night," I told him and giggled a little. I grabbed Emily, who was still asleep, and put her in her car seat so we could put them in the car.

"Damon, I can't carry her put to the car," I told him.

"Why not?" he asked. All I did was look at my stomach and put my hand on it and he got the hint, "oh." he said.

"Yeah, but will you carry her?"

"Of course," he said and kissed me on the head, and put out his hand to help me up. Then he grabbed Emily. And put the girls in the car, after the doctors we'd have to go buy a new car. One that fits seven people. Wow. Seven people. When we got there we took the girls out of there seat so we could each carry one. Emily now hates to be cradled, but Brittany doesn't really care.

"Brittany and Emily Salvatore?" the nurse called out, we got their just in time!

"Yup there here!" Damon called back. Then she lead us to a room. Then the nurse check Em out, and gave her, her shots.

"Emily's right on track," the nurse told us with a smile. But it wasn't the same with Brittany.

"I'll get the doctor," was all the nurse told us. I looked at Damon and he looked at me. He grabbed my hand and whispered, "everything will be alright." I put my head on his shoulder. I just hope he's right. Then Meredith came in.

"Hey guys so my nurse told me what's going on, so what are her symptoms?"

"Uh bad cough, Thick runny nose, and she gets a fever sometimes." I told her so was on her computer for a little bit, then she took Brittany and looked at her.

"Okay so I think Emily has RSV, luckily we caught it soon enough so she'll only have to take some medicine, she will not have to be hospitalized."

"Oh thank god!" I said a Damon out his arm on my shoulder.

"But we'll have to reschedule her shot."

"That's fine thanks Meredith," Damon said and we left and put the kids in the car And drove home. We could finally just relax.

A.N. Hey guys! So this chapter... what did you guys think? I hope you guys like it! Comment what you think the genders of the babies should be! And where you think they should have there wedding! Also vote, it adds four second to your life!