Chapter 4

(Elena's POV)

What was that about? I wonder as Klaus leave my house. Damon has gotten very protective of me since the, well, you know pregnancy, but I mean I already knew that would happen.

"Where's somewhere you want to go. Right now if you could go anywhere where would you go?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Don't answer my question with a question!"

"Okay, okay, fine! I'd probably go to LA." I replied. I don't know why he's asking all these questions.

"Were going to LA, go pack your stuff Elena."

Okay? I thought questioningly. Just then I got a sudden pain in my stomach. I dropped to the ground in the middle of the stairs. Damon uses his vamp speed to hurry over to me.

"Elena are you alright?!" he asks worriedly.

"I don't know! It's the baby! I mean it's half vampire!"

"Damn it Elena! We've got to get to Klaus!"

So we speed over to Klaus' only to arrive to see the smirk on his face.

"So my doppelgänger and her vampire boyfriend have finally arrived! What can I do for you to lovelies?" he asks with a grin the size of Texas places pain his face.

"Klaus! You knew this would happen! Didn't you?!" damon exclaims with great anger," why didn't you say something eiarlier?"

"Now Damon! That would have ruined all the fun! now wouldn't it."

Just then I fall to the floor in too much pain to get up.

(Damon's POV)

Out of the corner of my eye I see Elena as she fall to the ground! Shit! And she's down!

"Klaus! Help her now!! Or I swear to god!"

"Don't worry Damon. I need my doppelgänger don't I? But I need something else too."

"What is it Klaus?" I ask impatiently. Elena is on the ground and screaming in pain and the color has now drained from her face.

"That's just the thing Damon," she says just as his smirk comes back," I have a witch and she is a very powerful witch, she can double that baby while it's in the womb and she can protect both elena and the children. But you have to give one away to someone you will never met so at least one of you children have a chance in this world."

"Deal!!" Elena yells and then her screams turn blood curling.

"Not until your boyfriend here agrees."

"Fine! Fine! Just please help her!"

(Elena's POV)

And just like that, all the pain stops.

Double? Like as in twin? I question quietly in my mind. I'm gonna have twins but keep... one? What did I just agree to! And in that second my stomach size doubles.

"Uh damon?" I say

"Woah..." Is the most response I get form him, but honestly I was thinking the same. Woah. and we just stood there in an awkward silence.

"Well, wanna go to LA now? I mean I have to go get clothes, and my stomach is constantly getting bigger." I said nervously.

"If that's what you want, but I'm gonna take you clothes shopping in LA! So go grab a pair of my sweatpants and then well leave."

"Okay sir!" I yelled back to him. he was so cute. I ran upstairs and his sweatpants barely fit me! I'm getting very big!