Chapter 12

(Elena's POV)

I hate Damon! I hate him so much right now, it's not even funny! How could he even suggest that! I can't get an abortion! This is my unborn child we're talking about! Gosh I'm so mad right now! Well once I got Emily back to sleep, I just sobbed into my pillow. And then Stefan came home from his date with Caroline.

"Elena?? Are you okay?" Stefan asked and went and grabbed me and held me. All I could manage to do was shake my head no.

"Is it Damon?" he questioned, and I nodded my head.

"God damn it! You can sleep in my room tonight if you want," he said and then I just laid in his bed and when he got in I cuddled up next to him. And then I looked into his eyes, and the next thing I know, we're kissing. It felt magical. Damon never kisses me like that anymore.

Then he pulled away, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that," he said.

"Don't be," I told him, "it felt magical," I said then I rolled onto of him and kissed him some more, we made out until a baby cried, and that's when I relised the bitch I was.

"OMG," I said.

"Elena what's wrong?" he asked me cautiously.

"I've got to go!" I told him and he knew it was true.

"Where are you gonna go? Back to Damon?"

"Yes, Stefan I'm going back to my fiancé!"

"Elena, you don't have to do that!"

"But Stefan, that's the thing! I do have to do this! You just don't understand, me and Damon may have been fighting, but I still love him more than life itself!"

I saw a tear forming in his left eye as I grabbed my babies and the diaper bag and turned to leave, and I still loved him, but I need my baby daddy more, I just hope he dosent push this abortion stuff on me!

"Damon?" I said as I pushed open the door.

"Hmhh?" he asked me. I set the babies down in their rooms and crawled into bed with him.

"I still love you," I told him and I did mean it.

"I still love you too."

"Good," was all I managed to say.

"I have something to tell you," Damon said and that worried me more than ever.

"Can we talk about it in the morning? I'm really tired."

"Sure," he said, "I'll tell you in the morning.

And I snuggled up to him, and fell asleep in his arms, and to me, there was no better way to fall alseep.

When I woke up, it was to Damon bringing me breakfast.

"Where are my babies?" I asked Damon because this is a very important question.

"There with Katherine," he started, " but what I was saying last night."

"Oh yeah! I'm sorry! Go ahead what were you gonna tell me last night?"

"Well, the other night when you were sleeping at Stefan's, I may have slept with someone else," he began.

My eyes flooded with tears, "who?" was all I could manage to get out.

He just looked around the room, "WHO!" I screamed again.

"Katherine, it was a mistake! I thought she was you!"

"What!" I said and put my tray on the table and ran to the bathroom and locked myself in it, " I thought things were finally going good for us!"i yelled.

"I'm so sorry Elena, and I decided I want this baby just as much as you do!" he said, then I unlocked the door and he felt my stomach.

"Don't even put that on me now! I can't stand you! You want to know something? I kissed Stefan!"

"You what!" Damon demanded.

"I kissed you brother! And for the first time in a long, long time it felt magical!" as soon as I said it I felt bad but I wasn't gonna take it back.

"You slut!"

"I haven't slept with anyone except you lately! Remember? The last time we did we made this!" I yelled and pointed to my belly. And then I cried even harder.

"Stress is bad for the baby."

"Your the reason I'm stressed, Damon! Don't you get that!"

" I know and I'm so sorry, baby for everything," he said so calmly and gently.

"NO!" I screamed, " you don't get to say sorry and then think everything is gonna go back to normal! Damon, I, I, hate you!" I screamed and went back to crying.

Then he leaned against the door and started crying to, and then I stood up.

"Get out!" I screamed, " get out! I don't want you here!" I scream and he tried to hug me but I pushed him away and then after fighting long enough, I finally let him hug me, and I hugged back for a second, it felt nice to cry in somebodies arms.

"Elena dear, can we please forget about this? I made a mistake! But I just want to live happily ever after with you and our babies, all three of them.."

And then my smile grew, "really?" I said with tears stopping.

"Really, I want the five of us to live happily ever after!"

"Well wanna go see Meredith?" I asked his.

"Let's go," he said with a smirk. And then he picked me up bridal style, and carried me out to the car.

"I love you," he whispered ever so slightly.

"And I love you," I said and kissed him on the lips. "Now that, that, feels magical," I said and kissed him again.

He set me in the car, and walked around to the other side, and started the car and drive to Meredith's.

When we got there he helped me out of the car and put his arm around my waist, and the weird thing was, I was showing, already. Damn vampire kid I though. But only did I know...

"Hello! Elena! Damon!" she seemed so happy.

"Ready for your ultra sound?" she asked me.

"Yup," I said.

"Well your about two weeks along-" she said but I cut her off.

"Those vamp babies grow fast!"

"Not exactly, I don't think there vampire babies," she said.

"What do you mean?" Damon asked Meredith.

"It looks like your having triplets! Congradulations! Any questions?" we all shook our heads no, " well I'll leave you guys alone to talk.

When she left I just looked at Damon ," triplets?" I asked and started crying again.

"Wow"

"Can you say anything else!"

"Elena?"

"No your so annoying!"

"Darling, I'm sorry."

"Can we just go home? Please?"

"Yeah, let's go."

When we got in the car I couldn't stop crying. "Damon are you happy?" I asked him. And when I did he just pulled over the car.

"What?"

"Are you happy, with our life, with our children, with me," I said and let another tear escape.

"Elena of corse I'm happy! I love you and our... five children? It still sounds weird saying it... But I will be here every single step of the way! Okay let's just forget about what happened and focus on us. Because I love you," he said and then he cupped my chin and kissed me.

"I love you too, Damon," and with that I knew we could get through anything, and yet everything.

A.N. So what do you guys think of this chapter I'll update in about a week again unless I get requests to update sooner! Thank you so much for reading you guys are the best!! Please like! It adds four seconds to your life! (;