Chapter 23

So now that my wedding day I approaching, I get to pick my maid of honor and Damon his best man. I just don't know how were gonna do it because there all so close to us! The Damon started to notice how lost in thought I was.

"Elena, dear, what's going on?" he asked me, almost as if he was scared to break me.

"I- I- can't choose!" i told him and buried my head in my hands.

"Between what?"

"If I want Caroline or Bonnie to be my maid of honor!" I said.

"Well I mean they'll understand once you pick one," Damon told me. Except he just didn't understand.

"Klaus and Caroline called me yesterday to say they were coming, and Caroline told me she was happy that I was finally getting what I wanted, and she's sorry she was so mean to me about our babies, and she wants to forgive and forget," I said tearing up.

"That's a good thing isn't it?" damon asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, that's the thing then I think, maybe Katherine should be my maid of honor, because of her we get to keep all of our children!" I told him because, honestly I didn't know what to do.

"Here, I have an idea, talk to them and see what they all think," he said and he kissed my belly.

"Maybe I should, if I call them here, can you take the kids out for a little bit so I can talk to them?" I questioned Damon.

"Sure, whatever you want," he said, "but for now, I want to do this," he said and rolled so I was on too of him and started kissing him.

"I couldn't live without you," I told him ever so slightly.

"Good thing you'll never have to," he said. Then he ripped off my shirt when a baby started crying. I got up and grabbed a different shirt.

"This is why we don't do that kinda of stuff very often," I told him and when into the babies room. I picked up Emily and changed her diaper, and laid her back down in her crib, then I took out my phone and texted Caroline, Bonnie, and Katherine, and I told them to meet me here in the living room in two hours. While me and Damon made out a little.

**two hours later**

I walked down stairs and saw they were all here already. Damon was just leaving with the kids and I kissed him goodbye.

"Elena, so what's up?" Caroline asked me impatiently.

"Well I'm having a very hard time deciding," I said casually.

"Deciding what?" Katherine asked me.

"Who should be my maid of honor, because Katherine is carrying a baby so Klaus can take that one instead of one of mine, Caroline had been my best friend since birth, as have you Bonnie, and it's just so hard!" I told them.

"Well, Elena, I have been kinda a bad friend lately, but I think I should be your maid of honor," Caroline told me.

"Excuse me? If anyone it should be me! I'm the one who's been here for her the whole time!" Bonnie yelled back.

"Well, I'm carrying this baby so Elena doesn't have to give up one of her own, and this will be the second time, you guys, the second time I've gotten a baby ripped out of my arms!" Katherine yelled.

"You know what Elena? Do whatever you want! Because honestly that's what you'll do anyways!" Caroline yelled and walked out of the house.

"I'm gonna go too," Bonnie told me and walked out.

"I would go to, but I live here, so for now I'll go to my room," Katherine said and went to her room. I started to tear up, but Damon came back in with the babies.

"Sorry, I never left. Bad time with the girls?" he asked me and pulled me in for a hug, which made me cry. Damn pregnancy! I thought.

"Yes! I don't know who to pick! Who are you picking for your best man?" I asked him.

"I'm not even sure yet," he told me.

"This sucks! Everything is sucking!" I told him.

"I know, I know," he said and rubbed my back.

A.N. Hey guys! So who do you guys think should be Damon's best man? Stefan or Enzo? And Elena, Who should be her maid of honor, Bonnie, Katherine or Caroline? Please comment! Love to hear your feedback! Also vote please! :D