Chapter 2

(Elena's p.o.v.)

I'm pregnant. I'm really pregnant! What's damon gonna say! He can't procreate! But I haven't done that kind of thing with anyone else so it has to be him! I'm only a week pregnant, and I was with him all week! I don't understand how all this is possible. Then again, I'm dating a vampire so anything is really possible. Is he gonna believe me when I tell him the child's his? Or will he not believe I'm pregnant at all! I guess I should just stop worrying and go talk to him...

"Damon? Can we talk?" I asked quite nervously.

"Sure, anything baby."

We walked upstairs. I'm personly freaking out, and I know Damon can sense it.

"Elena? Are you okay? You sound like your freaking out."

"Damon, I'm about to tell you something, and you have to promise not to freak out and just let me talk before you say a word."

"Okay... what's going on?"

"Damon, remember how I was throwing up this morning, and we thought I had the flu?'

"Yeah?"

"Well after that I went over to Bonnie's..."

"Okay?"

"I took a pregnancy test...."

"Are you saying you're...."

"Damon, I'm one week pregnant."

"Vampires can't procreate though."

"I know that! But damon your the only other person I've been sexually active with for at least a year now."

"So are you saying me and you are....?"

"Gonna have a baby? that's exactly what I'm saying."

"Elena I'm gonna be right here me and you are gonna get through this together. I am not leaving your side. we are going to have a baby!"

(Damon's P.O.V.)

"So were really gonna do this!" I said

"Were really gonna do this."

And then we kissed and kissed and then I was touching her thighs and her hand was up my shirt. Then she pulled away.

"What's wrong??" I asked her.

"What are we gonna tell our friends!" she exclaimed.

"That were happy?"

"Damon!"

"What?"

"We should tell Stefan first."

"Why Stefan."

"Because."

**************2 days later************

"Let's go tell Stefan" she says to me.

"Let's go tell Stefan." I tell her.

But we have to make it quick. We have an appointment with a obgyn. First baby appointment and I'm already nervous as hell. Is the baby gonna be half vampire? No use in worrying now. We would be finding out soon enough.

So we walk into the boarding house. Stefan is sitting on the couch.

"Baby brother, we need talk."

"Sounds serious"

"It kinda is baby bro."