Chapter 10

(Damon's POV)

"Elena darling! I'm going to the mystic grill!" I yelled through the house. No answer. "Elena?" I questioned again.

She must be asleep, I though and walked out of the bar and through the door.

"Hello Damon," I heard.

"Klaus," I said. Can't I get one moment of peace! God I really hate this guys.

"What a lovely surprise to see you here!" he told me.

"Yeah, lovely is not the word I'd use," I said with hate in my voice," more bourbon," I told the bartender, he went to pour me more but I stopped him, " you know what? Just leave the bottle," I told him because if I was having a conversation with klaus, id need it.

"Your wife and children are currently prisoners at my place-"

"You son of a bitch," I said now in pissed you don't mess with my family.

"Will you let me finish? I want to take one of your children, I will let your wife and kids go when you agree to give me one of your children,"

"I don't want to play games Klaus!" more mad now then ever. Gosh! I knew serving was wrong this morning!

"Oh but Damon, that's where your wrong! I don't want to play any games either, I just want another Doppelgänger!"

**

(Elena's POV)

"Hello? Is anyone here?" I questioned as I screamed out my door. Damn it Damon why hasn't he found me yet? Then Emily started crying which made Brittany cry, and it was so hard taking care of them without Damon! Gosh I'm so mad at him right now! I cant believe he didn't hear me go!

"Please! Someone! Help me!" my cries filled the room.

Then the door opened. Only slightly though, I looked out into the hallway only to see no body.

Then Klaus, Damon, and Katherine walked in.

"What's going on?" I questioned and held my babies a little closer.

"You and Katherine must be very close friends," Klaus mentioned.

"Not that I know of," I mentioned. Why is Katherine here anyways?

"Well Elena," Damon stated, "instead of you giving up one of you children, Katherine decided to impregnate herself and give me Klaus first born."

"What Katherine, I can't let-"

"Elena please! Let me do this for my great- granddaughter!" she exclaimed.

"But Katherine, when you hold your baby for the first time you not gonna want to give it up! Especially not to Klaus!"

"Honestly, I'm okay with it! I love your children just too much to lose one of them," and that's when I started crying, no I started bawling! I just lost it!

"Elena, baby, what's wrong?" Damon asked me as he held me in his arms.

"That's so sweet!" I yelled, an broke away from Damon and ran and hugged Katherine. "Just remeber, I owe you my life," I told her. And I did. I owed her everything.

"Elena, your really emotional! Are you okay?" Klaus said with a smirk growing and a laugh trying to escape his lips.

"What did you do to her!" Damon shouted at him. "Tell me what you did to her!!" he screamed.

"You'll figure that out soon enough," klaus said," your free to leave now," he said and walked out the door. I just gave Damon a look like what just happened? He just shrugged his shoulders picked up Brittany and walked out the door. I grabbed Emily and followed. Once we got the girls into the car and Katherine got in the back, I turned to Damon.

"What do you think he ment?" I asked Damon.

"Honestly, Elena, I have no clue. I wish I could tell you but I just don't even know myself," he said. And u could tell by his eyes how much it hurt him not to know.

I let a tear roll down my eye. And before I knew it, I was crying once again.

"It's okay baby," Damon says as he kissed my hand, " well get through this, we always do,"

"Damn it! Why am I crying ag- Damon pull over!" I yelled.

"What?"He asked very questionably.

"PULL OVER!" I scream again which of corse made Emily cry.

He did as I asked, and I barley made it out of the car in time, and I started puking. Damon ran out of the car and came to me an rubbed me back. And when I was done Damon tried to hold me and ask me if I was sick, but all I could here were Emily's screams so I grabbed her and walked to the passengers seat and sat down and feed her, I didn't even care anymore.

"Honey, are you sick?" Damon asked me.

"I feel fine!" I say.

"Are you sure? You just threw up!" Katherine said.

"I said I'm fine!" I said, " sorry Katherine, I didn't mean to yell," I said.

"Elena, baby, are you okay?" Damon asked.

"Yes! Alright?! Just drive! my god!" I screamed suddenly very mad.

"Elena, dear," Damon said calmly.

"What!?" I screamed now madder then ever.

"But the baby isn't in it's car seat," Damon said.

"Fine dad!" I screamed. he makes me so mad sometimes!

When we got home I brought the babies to bed, because it was like ten o'clock. Then all of sudden when I got back into our room, I saw Damon shirtless and I got turned on. So I decided to hop in with him.

"Hey you!" I said and gave him a very passionate kiss.

"Hello?" he questioned and then kissed back.

"Since the babies were born we haven't done much, you know, love making," I said as I bit my lip.

"I guess we haven't!" Damon exclaimed as he picked me up and started to kiss me but then I remembered why we don't do this stuff. The babies started crying.

"I'll get that," Damon said sitting down.

"I got it baby!" I said and kissed him again.

Then after I changed Brittany's diaper I laid on mine and Damon's bed and bawled my eyes out.

"Elena darling is something wrong?" Damon said and ran and sat next to me and hugged me.

"Well, Caroline and Stefan got this bunny, and I started thinking what if the bunny never finds love? Then I just got really sad!"

"How do you go from being horney to being sad so fast?" Damon laughed and that made me cry even harder. "oh baby! He's a bunny!"

"Damon! you such a jerk! I'm takin my babies and sleeping at Stefan's tonight!" I yelled at him.

And walked out, grabbed my babies and walked into Stefan's room because Caroline was at her moms today.

"Stefan..." I said as I impeded the door.

"Elena? Whats up?" he asked in his sleepy voice.

"Can I sleep in your room tonight?" I asked him.

"Sure," he said and moved over," but why?"

"Me and Damon got into a fight," I said and placed the babies into a pack and play.

"Oh I'm sorry," Stefan said.

"It's not your fault," I said as I snuggled into Stefan. Boy was he confortable!

"Elena-" he started but I cut him off.

"She I'm tired and I'm going to bed," I said and Stefan jut stayed still he didn't move, but he didn't hold me back either.