Chapter 9

(Damon's POV)

Our children are officially one month. And what a crazy month it's been. Between Katherine and diapers, to sleep and crying. It's been one hectic month. I go get Emily out of her crib and she lifts her head up for the first time.

"Elena!" I scream, she's gonna want to she this!

"What happened? Whats wrong?"

"It's Emily! She lifted her head up! All by herself!"

"OMG" she screamed! Parenthood, the littlest things sometimes bring the biggest joy. Sometimes I think back to before Elena got pregnant, and I was just sad and lost before I had Emily and Brittany in my life. I couldn't imagine life without them.

Caroline and Stefan are together now, and you can hear them all night long, I sometimes worry about Emily and Brittany hearing, but it's not like they understand.

"Elena! Damon! Come down here!" Caroline yelled through the house. Damn she's loud! I thought.

(Elena's POV)

Oh gosh, I can only woder what she's up to now, I take Emily, since it's about her feeding time I'll feed her while we talk to Caroline. Damon picks Brittany off the floor.

"Hey, grab my blanket for when I feed them," I say to Damon.

"Alrighty," he says back.

We walk down stairs and there on a couch together holding hands. I wonder what's going on, all I can see by Caroline's face is she sure is excited. I hold out my hand for Damon to hand me the blanket, and he does, and I start feeding Emily. While Damon jut holds Brittany.

"What's up guys?" I say this is very unusual, I mean Katherine is even down here. It must be something serious.

"Well, I am pregnant! Don't ask me now because I'm still not sure, but yes! Me and Stefan are having a baby!" Caroline screamed with excitement which started Emily who was eating and started chocking, I picked her up and burped her until she stopped and let her eat again.

"OMG that's awesome! I would get up and hug you guys right now, but I'm kinda stuck on the couch..." I said. But I'm so happy for them! They deserve a baby!

"Speaking of which," Damon said sitting up a little straighter, " me and Elena want to have a date tonight, and I was wondering if anyone was up for watching the babies?" Damon said! aww he was so sweet, but that means I'm gonna have to pump a lot, I don't know how long we'll be gone...

"I will!" Katherine said, she's been watching them a lot, she really likes them. I give Caroline a look as to say keep an eye on her. She get what I'm saying and noods.

"Great! Prefect! Thanks Katherine!"

"Just glad to help!" she saids and walks back to her room.

Brittany starts crying, so we walk back to the nursery to rock her.

"Do you ever think it's weird how much Katherine wants to watch them?" I ask, I mean he must be a little worried at how nice she's been being.

"I think it's sweet, maybe she's changed he said.

"Maybe" I say and we lay the kids in there beds, "how long are we gonna be gone?" I ask Damon so I know how much to pump.

"The night," he replies. Great, that's a lot of pumping.

"I know what your thinking," he says as we walk to our room and lay on the bed.

"Any what's that?" I ask.

"A lot of pumping, correct?"

"Maybe..." I say I can't believe he knew.

"There old enough to start eating formula. Don't worry, just start packing," he says to me. This will be the longest we've ever been away from the kids... I'm gonna miss them so much!

"Damon, aren't you gonna miss the kids though?" I asked him. I knew I surely was, a lot.

"Of course! But we need a night away, it's good for us! While were gone, do you wanna set a wedding date?"

"Sure!" I said, I totally forgot about the wedding! I'm happy he remembered, maybe he's right, it will be good to get away for a night. "But we have to come back early, I'm gonna miss my babies!" I said.

"Of course babe, whatever you want!" He said, the thing is though, I knew he meant it.

"Katherine! Were leaving!" I yelled. I knew she could her us.

"Okay!" she said and ran to go see out babies.

"You ready?" he asked me.

"I sure am!" I replied.

"Okay let's go then shall we?" he said and held out his arm.

"We shall!" I said and grabbed his arm. I'm so glad I finally lost all that baby weight! I am comfortable in my own body again. We got in the car and drove, then we pulled up at a five star hotel.

"Salvatore," Damon said.

"There you got sir," he said and then me and Damon got in the elevator and went to the honeymoon suite.

"But we're not on our honeymoon," I said and smiled.

"I know, but you deserve to have everyday like it's your honeymoon!"

"I love you! Do you know what couples do on their honeymoon?" I asked as I but my lip.

"What do you think were gonna be doing tonight?" then I giggled and kissed him and then kissed him again. Then I made love to man I'm going to be spending a little longer than forever with.

A.N. Hey guys! What do you think of my book so far? If you guys want me to read any of your books, write the name in the comment and I'll check it out! Thanks for taking time to read my book guys! Luv you all! You mean the world to me!