Chapter 17

(Damon's POV)

Elena's been in a coma for two days now. If she dosent wake up today or tomorrow there's a chance she never will! And I can't lose Elena! I won't! And if she dosent wake up today, the I'm gonna go tell her brother and friends about all of this. And I don't want to do that. Me and the babies slept in her with her, we almost got kick out multiple times, but I compelled the nurses. I figured I could try again to wake her up while Emily and Brittany were asleep.

"Hey, Elena, baby, I really need you to wake up, okay? Please for our children wake up!"

(Elena's POV)

I heard Damon's voice and I knew I had to wake up! This was it! I was trying and I felt like my eye twitched but maybe it didn't. Damon probably would of stopped crying if I did. I need to hold my babies! I need to find out how my triplets are doing! I can't stay in this coma forever! I need to see someone I need to hold Damon in my arms. Then Damon stopped crying. I felt him kiss me lips ever so gently. And I so wanted to kiss him back.

But I couldn't I didn't know how.

"Baby please come back to me! I can't survive without you and your warm kisses. I promise when you wake up were getting married, because I don't know how much long I can go without having you as my wife. I need to hold you in my arms! And I'll be able to do all of that just please wake up Elena."

But I still couldn't, and he was still crying. I couldn't take this anymore. This was the worst kind of torture.

Then one of the babies started crying and I wished I could of been the one to pick her up and make her stop crying, but I couldn't.

Damon's phone was always constantly ringing! Gosh I wish he would just answer it!

(Damon's POV)

My phones ringing again! Gosh! It's probably Jeremy or Stefan! Can't they just lay off for a little bit!

I look at my phone Stefan, again, gosh I'm done with this!

"What's going on baby brother?" I ask him quite annoyed.

"How Elena? Is anything wrong? Where are you?"

"Oh yeah I'm at the hospital and they babies are fine but Elenas she's not," I told him and I could feel I was crying again.

"Elena? Can I come see her? What wrong with her?"

"If I tell you, well you can't tell anyone not Caroline, not Jeremy, not Katherine."

"Okay, what's wrong with her?"

"She's, she's in a coma and if she doesn't wake up by tomorrow, well there's a 95% chance she never will," now I was crying like a baby again.

"I'm on my way, what room number."

"432."

"Be there in two."

Then we hung up, "please, Elena wake up for me, for our babies for everyone you love, please wake up."

But nothing not a movement not a word nothing, both babies were crying but I was to busy crying and holding Elena then Stefan walked in.

"Ohmygawd," he said, "it sound like a zoo in here! I can here you outside the hospital! Why are the babies crying?"

"I don't know brother! I'm too busy trying to get the love of my life to wake up!"

"Here, I'm gonna take the babies home for a little bit, me and Katherine can watch them, and you can stay here with Elena," he told me.

"Okay," I managed to choke out.

(Stefan's POV)

I have never seen my brother like this ever. He has never been this worried. I had to take the children with me, he wasn't even watching them, and Elena would not be happy with that.

(Elena's POV)

I'm so glad Stefan took the babies the crying was tearing me up!

(Damon's POV)

Gosh It's getting late! I'm gonna stay here again so I can wait for Elena to wake up. She has to. I love her to much to much for her to stay asleep. Elena you have to wake up. Please. Please Elena, please. You changed me for the better of me, and if you don't wake up, well my life will end! It will be over my world will stop spinning. It would be as if I got my heart ripped out of my chest, I can survive without Elena, she is my sun.

A.N. Hey guys! Sorry not much is going on yet! Next chapter will be better! I'm almost finished with it! Please leave some comments and also vote, it adds four seconds to your life! :D