Chapter 5

When I woke up I wasn't on the plane anymore, and Damon was no where in sight. I was in a dark room and the only thing in it was a bed.

"Damon?" I called out as I attempted to get up, even though my stomach got in the way. It's getting hard to sit up. I noticed my stomach had a little growing in it too.

"Damon?" I called again, even though I knew I wouldn't get a response.

Where could he be?? There was a door with a window in it. I looked out and through the window I saw another door with another window in it. There was also a bed. Laying in the bed, and looked out cold too, was a man. I couldn't really see, but I guess I didn't need to. I walked back to my bed, and laid down for a little nap because pregnancy takes a lot out of you.

If I had to guess I would say it was an hour later when my door opens. A women appears.

"My name is Juliet and your coming with me." she said.

I didn't feel like arguing not today. I might need it for later. I looked in through the window in the other door and the man wasn't there anymore.

"Who was the man in this door?" I asked.

The women never answered me. She just kept walking. Down a very long hallway then through me in a room. I looked at the man in the room and it was Damon!

"Damon? " I said with fear in my voice. He was obviously very vervained and had been tourchured. His hands were hung on chains.

"Elena?" was all he managed to get out.

"I'm going to get you out! Okay baby we're going to be alright. Everything is going to be fine!" I said even though I was worried it wouldn't.

"Elena, baby, no. You're gonna leave and save yourself."

"No damon! I'm not leaving you!"

"Yes! Your are!" he hissed now showing his fangs," leave before something happens to you or the baby! There only gonna let one of us leave! And it's going to be you!"

"I'm not leaving without you! I can get you out," now I was crying. I'm sick of crying! But the tears are pouring. "Damon! Damon!" I screamed repeatedly put he was already passed out I need to get him out of here and I need to do it soon.

I looked around the room for any tools. Just then my eyes floundered apon a saw. That's it I could use that! I ran over to it but just then the door started to open and I ran back to Damon so maybe she'd leave it there.

"Times up for today say goodbye."

"No it's not good for a to-be mother to be away from-" just like that, I was asleep.