Chapter 35

(Elena's POV)

"Elena, I have a weird feeling about your parents," Caroline told me.

"Oh your just over reacting, it's scary Caroline, I know, but we're just gonna have to get use to it," I told her.

"No, it's more than that," she said. But my phone started to ring so I picked it up.

"Elena? Elena! It's Katherine," she said.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"I think I'm in labor!" he yelled.

"Okay I'll be right there!" I said and hung up.

"Caroline can you watch my kids till Damon gets back?" I asked her.

"Uhh-" he started but I cut her off.

"thank you so much he should be back soon!" I said and raced out the door before she could protest.

It was so weird Damon wasn't home yet, I wonder where he could have be. But that was not my worry any longer. My focus was Katherine, and her twins. I promised her I would help her. And I will.

I got there and her water had already popped, so I got in my van and drove her right there.

**

It was four hours later and her babies had already been born. Klaus took one right away, Katherine couldn't bear to see him. She kept the daughter .and named her after her first daughter, Nadia. I thought that was sweet since Katherine never knew her. Then I went home and told Katherine to call me when she needed a ride.

(Damon's POV)

"You can't keep me here forever!" I screamed but they just laughed.

"Yes, we can Damon," Elena's dad said. He had chains on me, and he had stolen my daylight ring. He can touture me all he wants, as long as he doesn't touch Elena or my kids.

"We can fix, Elena, it's just you we have to kill, we will torture you first, to make you feel the pain we've gone through," he said. Then opened the windows and let the light burn me.

"AHHHHHH!" I screamed, then he shut it just before I could start on fire.

"Are your children vampires too?" Elenas mom asked.

"Of course not! I wouldn't wish this upon anyone," I told them. Because honestly that was the truth.

"I don't believe you," Elena's dad said.

"Well I don't have any reason to lie to you about that," I said but he would believe whatever he wanted anyways.

"I could just rip your heart out, right here and now, Elena would get over it in time in sure," he said and put his finger over my heart.

"Now Greyson, that wasn't-" Miranda started but he cut her off.

"Not the time," he said.

"Please, this is just a misunderstanding! Let me go see my family!" I yelled.

"Oh that's so cute, Damon, you actually think you'll be able to see your family again," Greyson said.

(Elena's POV)

Damon still wasn't home yet, and that was very odd, he had no where else to really go. And he's happy here, with his family. At least that's what I always though. Could he not be happy here? Have I been a bad wife? It's gonna be so hard to take care of these children all on my own. I hope he comes back and I'm not just overthinking this.

(Damon's POV)

The only think that was on my mind was getting back to Elena, an my family. That's all I wanted and I was determined to get it.

"Greyson, could we talk for a moment?" Miranda asked.

"Um, okay, but let's make it quick," he said. And because of my super vamp hearing, I could hear every word they said.

"It was not apart of the deal to kill him. We do even know if he's good or not yet," Miranda said.

"I don't care he's a vampire! He should have already died!"

"Look how happy Elena is! Do you wanna take that away from her? And our grandchildren, do you really want them growing up without a father? Because I certainly don't."

"It would be for the best. What if he hurts them? Or even worse kills them?"

"Our daughter has always had very good judgment, if she picked him, a vampire, he must be one of the good one."

"I'm going back in there to kill that son of a bitch right now," Greyson said and stormed back into the room.

"Today you're gonna die, Damon," he said and started to cut away the skin around my heart.