Chapter 30

(Elena's POV)

"Oh my god, Elena, we've got to go, now," Damon said.

"Ouch!" I cried out

"Damon it hurts!" I yelled.

"God damn it, Elena," he said and picked me up and sat me in the boat. He pushed that boat to go as fast as I could, while I cried and screamed every so often in pain.

"Elena, hold on just a little bit longer! I gotta get you to mystic fall to Meredith! I already texted her and she's all ready, we just don't know what to expect," he said. Then he picked me up and ran me to the plane. He told the pilot to get there ASAP, because we had to get back.

I was still crying and screaming out in pain.

"Elena, you can't push, whatever you do, do not push," he told me.

"You're still to early, the babies might be fine, but they might not be. Elena, I'm here, you're gonna be okay," he said and put his finger through my hair.

We got their within an hour and Caroline and Katherine were waiting for us.

"We gotta get her to Meredith, now!" Damon yelled at Caroline. We ran to the house, and set me down on the bed. She checked me out and said I was ready to push. So I did as I was told.

"Ready Elena? Push!" Meredith yelled.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed.

"D- Damon, it hurts!" I screamed.

"I know it does baby, but you gotta do this, for me," he said and kissed my forehead. After 15 minutes of pushing the first baby was born.

"It's a boy!" Meredith screamed, and I was pain free for a moment, then it started up again.

"Ahhh!" I screamed. I was holding onto Damon with one hand, and Caroline on the other. Once again 10 minutes later the cried of the next baby filled the room.

"Another boy," Meredith said and handed the baby to Katherine. And I felt pain free for a moment.

"Ahh! The next ones coming!" I yelled and I looked at Damon, who was tearing up, and I wasn't sure if it was because I was in pain, or because his two sons were just born. Maybe it was both.

20 minutes of pushing later, and the baby was crowning.

"Okay Elena, one more big push and your done," Meredith said.

"You got this, Elena," Damon told me.

"Ahh!" I screamed then my last baby was born.

"And finally, a little baby girl!" Meredith exclaimed and handed her to me. Damon had the boys, one in each arm.

"What are we gonna name them?" Damon asked me.

"Let's name her, Spencer Joe, because I name the girls, and you name the boys, right?" I asked him.

"Right, I'll name him, Ian Joseph, and i name him, Ryan Toby," Damon said.

"That's beautiful," I told him.

"Just like you," he told me and gave me a kiss.

A.N. So what do you think? An Elena that's finally not pregnant! How will life go now, though, now that their all home? Leave a comment about what you think.