Chapter 13

Wow. Triplets. I don't know how well handle five kids, with the oldest ones being one years old. How will they handle it? Damon and I will both need bigger cars, ones with seven seats, in ever though how much work this will be. And the worst part is, I'm starting to have feelings for Stefan, but him and Caroline are together so I can't! So now, I'm having triplets, Caroline's have just one baby, and Katherine will be having twins! It will surely be a full house!

The kids and Damon fell asleep so I walked over to Stefan's room.

"Hey, Stefan? Can we talk?" I asked him, and may I add I was very nervous!

"Sure Elena! Anything for you! What's up?"

"Well, um, I don't know nevermind this was a mistake," I told him and started to leave.

"Now that's not the Elena I know!" he said then just started playing on his phone again.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"It means Elena Gilbert is never afraid to say anything!"

"I'm not afraid to say anything!"

"You sure about that?" he asked me.

"You know what I am!" I yelled at him then kissed him. It was not just any old kiss. Then he put his hands on my waist, and I put my arms around his neck.

It was not till after I relised my wrong doing. "I can't believe I just did that," was all I managed to say. I let a tear escape my eyes as I ran out of his room.

"Ohmygawd" I just kept repeating it. I need to talk to someone! My min instantly went to Damon, I can't tell Damon not yet. He won't understand, I mean I don't even understand. I just got in my car and started driving and then I realized I was going towards wickery bridge. I pulled to the side of the road and walked over to the bridge. I looked down under the bridge, maybe I should just jump and save everyone the trouble of me. I'm useless I cheated on the one person I loved the most, other than my children of course.

I got up and stood on the edge of the bridge and put my arms out straight to the side, so this is it. I said and fell forward. And I knew this was the end of my life.

A.N. OMG I'm so sorry! haha short chapter but a lot was going on! I'll update in about a week unless you guys want me to update sooner! Also, please vote it adds four seconds to your life!