Chapter 15

"Katherine! Katherine!" I screamed as Elena was unconscious.

"Wha- woah what happened???"

"We were racing down the stairs and she fell! I can't run her to the hospital it's bad for babies! Call an ambulance now!"

"Okay! Hello? 911? This is Katherine my friend just fell down the stairs and there's a lot of blood! And she pregnant with triplets! Oh um sorry I'm at the salvatore boarding house! Please hurry!" she said then hung up.

"Elena! I'm so sorry baby!" I said as I hugged her please, please, stay with me! I love you! I love you so much!"

Then I heard the sirens and paramedics rushed in.

"I'm going with her! Katherine will you watch my kids?"

"Yeah sure!" she said and I was crying I couldn't stand to see her like this they let me in but I couldn't see anything.

"Is she alright? Hello?"

"We don't know yet sir, but we're doing everything we can!" one if the paramedics told me. God! I wish I could of have her some of my blood to heal her, but if she would of died after well my blood was in her system, then she would've been a vampire! But then again what's worse vampirism or death?

But just as I asked myself that question they were already running her into the hospital then into the surgery room.

"Ohmygawd," I can believe this! I was now crying sitting on the chairs in the waiting room.

***************** 2 hours later********************************

I see the doctor walking towards me and I'm scared for what he's about to say! What if she's dead! What if the love of my life is dead! And my triplets! No I can't think like this! She probably perfectly fine and in recovery room as we speak!

"Hello, are you Mr. Damon Salvatore?" he asked me.

"Yes I am! How is Elena doing?"

"Well we're not too sure yet. While we were doing here surgery, after we put her into the recovery room, but he's currently in a coma."

"A what? No that's not right! Are you sure we're talking about the same girl?? Elena? Elena Gilbert?"

"Yes, and we checked it out and the triplets are doing fine! Would you like to come see her?"

"Could I?"

"Sure follow me," he told me then lead me down a couple hallways and up an elevator to the coma patients hallway. "this is it." he told me.

I walked in and I teared up again, " no Elena!" I said as I covered up my mouth oh my god. She does not even look alive! I'm gonna have to take the twins to the shots all by myself!

"She has three days to wake up, and if she dosent wake up, there's a chance she never will. But we can still give you the children if she dosent and once there born you can decide wether or not you want to pull the plugs.

(Elena's POV)

What pull the plug?? Like as in kill me?? No I have to wake up! I struggle to scream or move or anything but I'm stuck in my place. Damon! I try to scream but nothing comes out. My eyes feel so heavy! Why can't I wake up! Hello! Are my babies okay? What happened why am I here?

"You can talk to her if you want," some guy told Damon, I think.

Then someone grabs my hand Damon I'm guessing and puts his head on my stomach and starts crying. If only I could wake up and tell him I'm okay and just hold him!

"Elena I love you, and if you wake up I will be the happiest man alive! I can't take care of the twins without you! They love you more anyways," oh Damon he always know how to make me laugh, "and if you don't wake up I'll have five kids all to myself! I can barley handle two without you! Much less five! Please wake up I can't live with out you!" now I was crying but only in my head nothing else could move still.

A.N. Hey guys! I'm updating now because I don't know how often I'll be able to update for the week! please leave comments! and also vote if adds four seconds to your life!